i made SS Gogeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[SAS]Orion said:
Dan16 - post one more comment like that and you'll recieve a nice shiny warning.
I have my eye on you. DONT do it again.
which of the 3 are u referring to...? Mr. Admin

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for one, i'm not an admin.

Second, don't take this thread any further off topic. The issue is over now - get back on track.

Best answers
Very nice. I tried to do Buu once in paint....didnt turn out that good.

Anyway, good job. If you cant afford PSP or something, maybe save up for a pad that comes with a pen tool, so you can just draw like you normally would? Just an idea...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK ORION! ... :no:

...anyway...
so how do i put my drawing on the forums :confused: :confused:

also.. Do i need to use dl GIMP via FTP or not... :confused:

:notice: ;/

Best answers
Dan16 you post this in a wrong topic. It might be helpful to go to the HELP forums http://forum.esforces.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17 .....and ask any further questions there.

Answer for you to leave this alone: you upload an image to the internet via ftp or by a host(photobucket.com), then when you go to post you use url to the image you post[/ img]

Just do it without the spaces.

On the topic of paint, its really good considering you can't do much on the computer. Also I am assuming your quite young so I must say that for paint, thats good compared to when I went on paint :P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TimTheEnchantor said:
Dan16 you post this in a wrong topic. It might be helpful to go to the HELP forums http://forum.esforces.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17 .....and ask any further questions there.

Answer for you to leave this alone: you upload an image to the internet via ftp or by a host(photobucket.com), then when you go to post you use url to the image you post[/ img]

Just do it without the spaces.

[B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]On the topic of paint, its really good considering you can't do much on the computer. Also I am assuming your quite young so I must say that for paint[/COLOR],[/B] thats good compared to when I went on paint :P[/QUOTE]
I understood all you said untill that part... :scared:

Best answers
Don't clutter your mind with the inconsequential. Before you even worry about anything digital get a better grasp of how to draw the old fashioned way. For all intents and purposes that is more accessible and more flexible.

Best answers
it's pretty good because it's made with paint.. i heard photoshop is very good, i have paintshop on my pc and it works fine for me ... now let's wait for your update.. IF you show us some updates right? good luck with that ss gogeta
ps. don't ask me about artwork because i'm really bad with it:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom