U
he looks strange......like all weird..... or something wen he is ssj

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

fps 60

fps 30

wow it does has a massive fps drop when the aura appears

Btw, darktooth, maybe you wanna try turning off vertical synch on youre videocard, caus the way i see it its on, and youre monitor is running on 60 HZ, that why youre fps is around 60
somewhere in the settings of youre videocard there is an option vertical sinch, just turn that off and youre fps should be higher
depending on youre pc

Best answers
lol if you look at the transforms and the aura whilst thinking bfp you can almost...

looks good

Best answers
I LIKE IT TO! But i think goku does look abit wierd when SSJ, Oh well, must just be the angle

Best answers
Hey i wanna know, how long does the transformation take place for, but i mean for the 1st time...
i read somewhere, after the first time u transform, it jst goes quicky..

Best answers
I think we could have a better look at it if it was a movie, well.. it looks good that's for sure.

Best answers
oh thats fine.

BUT I WANNA KNOW IF THE DAMN AURA IS MOVING LIKE BFP !!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -|SSJ_wOgAsM|-
Hey i wanna know, how long does the transformation take place for, but i mean for the 1st time...
i read somewhere, after the first time u transform, it jst goes quicky..
If you have just enough PL to transform to the next level the Change is dramatic, as you gain more PL you get used to it and the transformations become quicker.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba

If you have just enough PL to transform to the next level the Change is dramatic, as you gain more PL you get used to it and the transformations become quicker.
in other words. wait with transforming untill ya raise atleast another million and then transform in a second orso surprising em all. :D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Reptile
[Bfps 30

wow it does has a massive fps drop when the aura appears
[/b]
He has a very fast PC, his FPS shouldnt be doing that. It might be because of the map, has a lot of **** in it...

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe

He has a very fast PC, his FPS shouldnt be doing that. It might be because of the map, has a lot of **** in it...
It's the f/x hitting the camera...I have a Geforce 4 4400 and an Athlon 2000 with PC2700 memory and my frames still drop to around 40 fps when powering up or transforming. When I move the camera out a ways though, my fps stays 99 constant.

Best answers
it looks Very nice As everyone has said but man the map looks like one of the de_rats maps.....goku looks like a midget when you look at the size of the door....kinda freaky

(no diss to the map or anything intended)

Best answers
Well, on PcJoe's mod, (a demo of the particle system), when you run it on extreme, no matter what, it will drop down to 40 fps.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
Well, on PcJoe's mod, (a demo of the particle system), when you run it on extreme, no matter what, it will drop down to 40 fps.
Well, the code for that mod sucked ass, it was the first thing ive ever coded in half-life :D
In ESF, its much more optimised.

Best answers
right, thats what i said o_O

:p

well, all particle systems chop fps like hell

well, 90% of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom