[Old PotW] I keep running but there's no end...

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
No, he's totally right man. This game SUCKS. And the esf team are full of LYING *******S.

And you know it's true because I was initially begging the team to release the game.

That's how logic works, right?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Looks crappy.
*Aneurism*

--- edit ---

17 is already in as part of the buddy system. 17/18 act the way Goten/Trunks do. 16 was also quite a bit more important than 17.
Also, wait a minute. I got an AMXX mod and set my PL at about 999,999.999. I pressed Z and nothing happened. How much PL do you need for A17 buddy?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're talking about the open beta, don't.

Best answers
WELCOME BACK AURUM!!! lulz.

I wonder what will happen next Sunday when he sees the new POTW...

The only thing I'd change is the brightness of the horizon and that's it. Once again much love for posting the POTW's every week, I made this my new desktop.

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Yea if you change the brightness of the horizon, I don't think the Spirit Bomb would look so outta place anymore :).

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Goku's arms and clothes look very good also, nice detail on his arms and clothes.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
If you're talking about the open beta, don't.
Y'know what. It was the SH*T! Just like that spirit bomb is "DA SH*T" FUDGE IT! OMG!!!

It's OPEN BETA TIME! What you foo's know about over-charged SWOOPING! That's comming at your ass from 3 miles away, closing the gap with my fist connecting to your face in 2.86 seconds. You want impact? Thats like like the incredible hulk just dropped his tea-bag on your cheek!

How about firing energy balls of flesh-eating human sacrifice while staying in motion? These balls will follow you as long as I got eye contact, call it occular cancer punk! It's coming for you. And yo flat butt is going to be too tired to run after you've tried to dodge my balls, so now it's time for the main-course. Kamehameha, like a cosmic blue dong falling from the heavens!

Welcome to Open Beta. Where gods and beasts cringe in a canned heat-binge, and find their graves on the flow.

esf-splash2.jpg

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So yeah, it was shit and the point was for the community to give something back by helping to test bugs and mechanics.

Spoiler alert: the community didn't.

Just a nice person :)
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
So yeah, it was shit and the point was for the community to give something back by helping to test bugs and mechanics.

Spoiler alert: the community didn't.
Don't blame the community. We are spoiled by all those beta's that aren't really beta's and just games with limited features. We never report bugs because we think this is what you are giving us.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
You get them in whatever they are taken in
@Deverz: Damn right. I still have the picture from last week, blown up to 1920 x 1080 on a 42 inch hd monitor.. and it looks GLORIOUS!

@Shonnie: I know there is a big misconception between a DEMO(Demonstration) and a BETA, but I like to think people learn.. and get at least 'kinda' smart. PLUS it seems like allot more people around here are willing to set those who do not know on the right path, making this journey a little more tolerable for everyone.

@Diamedes: It was the teams red-headed bastard child, but what your saying is that just because it was tried once before and sucked, better to just drop the formula - forget it ever happened, and move on to something else? Allot of the people here now weren't for that. I don't think it's so binary my friend. Times change, it's four/five years later, sure the potential for it to happen again is there, but so is the potential for a different even MORE GLORIOUS outcome! Even a king of Argos could see that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
@Deverz: Damn right. I still have the picture from last week, blown up to 1920 x 1080 on a 42 inch hd monitor.. and it looks GLORIOUS!

@Shonnie: I know there is a big misconception between a DEMO(Demonstration) and a BETA, but I like to think people learn.. and get at least 'kinda' smart. PLUS it seems like allot more people around here are willing to set those who do not know on the right path, making this journey a little more tolerable for everyone.

@Diamedes: It was the teams red-headed bastard child, but what your saying is that just because it was tried once before and sucked, better to just drop the formula - forget it ever happened, and move on to something else? Allot of the people here now weren't for that. I don't think it's so binary my friend. Times change, it's four/five years later, sure the potential for it to happen again is there, but so is the potential for a different even MORE GLORIOUS outcome! Even a king of Argos could see that.
I literally have no idea what you're talking about. I told Horatio not to mention it because a) it sucked and more importantly b) it isn't indicative of what is in current builds and what will be in future builds. Most of what was planned for 1.3 at that time wasn't in, and those plans have changed over time.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Looking back I'm not sure what I was saying either. I think I was saying that It may have sucked to you but it's still awesome. Though it's all been scrapped you cant really consider it a viable for argument when someone talks about a possible phase 2. Which also doesn't make sense. Oh right! I don't need sense! FRACK THAT STUFF! You cant blame people for not giving feed-back on something that ended up not getting used anyway.

Open Beta is still funner to play IMO! It's allot like your siggy. Only more screaming and headaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom