I just had an apithame!!!

Best answers
i was walking along when suddenly i was struck dead in my track's with an idea, well hope you like it.

Ok, the way ESF is going now, we will soon have to choose from adult gohan or teen gohan, thats Beta 1.2 but i got an idea, and with this you wont have to choose one and leave the other possable three gohans out, so here it is.

You join the game, choose your team, then choose your guy, now here's what diffrent, after you choose certan chareters, you will then be sent to a sub screen with which one of that guy you want to be, For an example, Good,Gohan, adult gohan, see what i mean?
you can have kid gohan, teen gohan, adult gohan, and mabey the G.T. Sayaman, all with diffrent stats and power's so there like diffrent chareters(Becuse they are!)

this will also work for trunks,
Futrue Trunks
Kid Trunks
And Android trunks

All with diffrent stats and moves.

Please tell me what you think:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... I think this has been suggested before... not sure though.
I think it's a good idea but all those models will be way too much work.

Best answers
yep WAY too much(caps are there to exaggerate)

actually if you do modelling 24/7 then yeah,but this is a different case
good idea though,because I wanna play Mirai Gohan....but what the heck,model been done....

Best answers
Then what is the fun of transfroming? ANd what about the attacks, do they al have diffrent attacks?
I haven't seen the whole serie but, the youngest gohan is the weekest i guess, no? So nobody will chose this one and everyone will use adult gohan.
Solution for models: there are a lot of moddelers out there, hold a competition or something and choose the best one.
Cya

Best answers
I guess IF you would put so much work into it, there should rather be new chars than just variations from the normal ones...
Also Chibi Trunks and Android Trunks do not have own attacks (at least I don't know any).

Best answers
Gotenks is all of the fun and games of chibi goten & trunks wrapped up into one package. ESF team would consider gotenks as an addition before most other characters, so we may see him in the future versions IF they ever put extra characters in...

I think they should have done adult gohan from the start (buu saga) as he has the most trans forms that I know of.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea. But agree that it would take a long time to do. Good models don't just fall out of trees.

And on a side note: it's spelled epiphany. :smile:

Best answers
its a good idea. and so wut if it takes a while to do? it makes me so mad when ppl (ive only seen it from devs on THIS forum) say they shouldnt do it b/c its 'too much work'. making a mod is a labor of love and if u dont wanna do something b/c its hard or b/c its too much work then u shouldnt be doing it at all IMO. and besides, its not like u couldnt get 1 of the hundreds of ppl to make models of each of these in a contest or something. im sure the majority of ppl who play esf would be willing to help out in ne way.
ps - it doesnt matter that the lil gohan is the weakest. he will be just as strong as the other characters in-game. just like krillin is as strong as buu.

Best answers
Good idea I was thinking about the other day as well (weird :shocked: ), but instead of having a sub menu like that why not just a menu that lets you choose the models? I say that because if the Dev team on this mod does not want to add that much work to just making new models for a sub menu etc. why not just have a model select screen? Now the hardest part about this (dunno if it would actually be hard just guessing) would be making a new model system. Like trunks.mdl then trunks1.mdl where like trunks one would be like future trunks and trunks1 would be SJ armor trunks. Then ssjtrunks.mdl and ssjtrunks1.mdl. Those would be the respective SSJ modes (ie trunks1 goes with ssjtrunks1). Then they could make the submenu pop up and say like trunks then list numbers like one through nine (one being normal trunks.mdl). Granted there would be no picture or preview to them (well unless the Devs wanna make a little previewer in the menu). Also there would be no power differences. Just a way to have all your favorite trunks models at your disposal at anytime without having to go back and forth and messing with the models respective folders.

Anyways that would be cool to have, and so would the submenu for sub characters to Gohan and Trunks etc. This idea is just a little play off the idea for a model selection.

Best answers
I think this would be the solution for Fat buu and super buu..
Make a buu sub menu, where you can go for Fat Buu ----> Evil buu
And one with super Buu (in my avatar) -----> super buu with fusion vest on/ kid buu..

I really hope that in future releases of ESF you don't have to evolve when fat buu in order to play Super Buu...

Best answers
Or you could ask modelers in the community to make the models and if they are quality enough, you could put them in. It'd just be a matter of putting the animations on them and what not.

Best answers
Or maybe you could just post models w/ diff. suits. (you know like, when you pick vegeta, there's a sub menu, where you can pick him as either in the saiyan armor suit, the bebi saga suit, or an indoors suit (like jeans and a white shirt and stuff) It could work w/ the other characters too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom