I have some time again

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
So i wana see if someone can challenge me :p i just hope i wont loose thisone ^^

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Our rematch is at hand, mwhahaha!

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh so you wna finish the job :devgrin:

Now to wait for a ref :p

Oh and i updated my BIO a bit ^^

Lord of Chaos
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
I will step in as ref for this round.

The location will be the roof of a highrise building, first one to hit the main drag loses.

24 levels of highrise goodness, keep the indoors fights to an extreme minimum however I expect to see a bit.

Begin!

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You got off easy last time we fought. Fortune won't grant you such an opportunity this round =P

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You say that but in reality you just backed off because you were afraid to loose like a man.

@Kelesk whats a main drag >.<

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a euphamism for a main street. In other words, the final round should consist of the opponent hitting the streets below.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
BOOM HEADSHOT! ^^ Nah i just finished writing XD

The city was quiet. It was beautifull sunny day, with no clouds in the sky and a nice warm temperature for people to be enjoying themselves.

"We have a clear view sir!" said the pilot of the helicopter that was flying through the air.

An elderly man was sitting behind him. He was wearing an old-fashioned gray hat with a white shirt, a black tie and black pants all covered in a brown trench coat.

"How long till we get there?" the man tapped the pilot on the shoulder.

"We'll be arriving shortly sir"

"My god what on earth happened there?" the man asked as he looked out of the window at their destination. It was a skyscraper in a condition described only as a miracle that it isn't falling apart.

"We cant land on the roof, but we'll be able to drop you off using the cable sir." said the pilot while hoovering above the building, and letting the cable from the helicopter roll out.

The man only nodded and slit down the cable to the roof. It was devestated, cracks and holes everywhere. The antenna was missing the upper half while the lower half was in a condition fit for the term total wreck. As he looked round a policeman stepped to him.

"There were a lot of casualties, consisting mostly of mafia members."

"Anything else?"

"Yes. Two people survived the whole massacre. One is here on the roof and the other is in a critical condition. It appears that he has fallen from up here, but we don't have a positive ID on him yet."

"Where is the other person?"

The policeman pointed into the direction of the stairway roof exit, where a man was sitting and talking to another officer. The man was in his thirties dressed as a businessman. He wore a black suit with a black tie and a white shirt.

"I see. Thank you, that will be all" said the man as he set off in the direction the officer pointed. He stopped in front of the two and hinted the officer to leave them alone for a while.

"Good day. I'm detective Masters" said the man as he paused for a bit to show the badge and later on continued "I'd like to ask you some questions."

"That's okay, the policeman told me that someone would talk to me about it. My name is Richard Walters" the man said as he stood up.

"Very well, Richard. So you work here?"

"Yes. My office is on the twentieth floor. I'm in charge of the finances, well I was until today" The man looked nervous, as if he had seen a ghost or something.

"I see. And may I assume that you were here from the start?"

"Yes, I saw everything" saying that Richard fell back into a sitting position.

"So what happened here?" asked the detective after looking round the roof a bit.

The man glanced forward for a bit, as he gathered his thoughts, and started to tell the story.

__________________________________________________________________________________

It started out as a normal morning in the building. The boss has just received a phone call, strangely no one was on. The boss than called a lot of people into his room. Moments later a man walked up to the front guard.

"Is the boss in?"

The guard nodded as he continued to monitor the crossword puzzle placed so that it would seem that hes looking at the monitor. The man walked up to the elevator and made his way up to the top level. Upon arriving he went out of the elevator and to the left corridor until he came to a door. Just as he was about to open it he heard gunshots and screams.

"What the hell!" he said quickly opening the door.

In the room there were three people and lots of corpses. The man in the middle of the room was dressed in shiny armor and possessed a strange sword. As the man saw what was going on he reached for his gun, but before he could shoot the swordsman had already pierced his heart.
The other two people were Richard and a man in his fifties who was clearly the boss. Seeing what happened Richard ran out of the room and up the stariwell to the roof.

"COWARD!" screamed the boss moments before the swordsman decapitated him.

"Such weakness, is that all there is to maffia nowadays?" said the swordsman as he went after the fleeing man.

He caught up on the roof and just as he was about to kill Richard he felt a strong hit to the head. It was a slim black-haired man dressed in a white fighting GI and he seemed to have appeared out of nowhere kicking the swordsman away from his victim, the sword flying even further.

"Wh...who are you an...and how did you get here?" asked Richard terrified by all he had seen till now.

"The name is SA_Gohan. I heard gunfire and went to check it out" he hinted to the scred man to hide behind the ventilation opening.

"Gohan! What the hell are you doing. Don't interfere with my job damn it" said the sword wielder as he stood up.

"Oh. Since when was it your job to kill innocent people. Grega, you know as well as I do that he had no idea that his boss was the leader of the local mafia!" The fighter looked angrily at the swordsman.

"But you forgot" said Grega and continued moments later "I don't leave witnesses no matter their position"

SA frowned and launched another attack, but was avoided by Grega easily this time. The swordsman tried to counter with a punch to the stomach, but Gohan quickly braced both his hands to the incoming fist. SA used the force of the punch to propel himself upwards and backwards. In the air he did a back flip and kicked as hard as he could into Gregas jaw sending him up. As soon as Gohan landed he leaped forward and made a combination of two punches to the chest and stomach of his airborne oponent and finishing it off with a roundhouse kick to the side of the chest. Sending his oponent far away smashing into the safety wall of the roof making a crack in it.

Grega got his air squeezed out due to the impact and tried to get back on his feet. As soon as he stood up he heard a scream coming from Gohans direction, followed by the sound of an energy ball heading his way. It was to late to get out of the way and the scene was followed by a loud BOOM.

"Gotcha!" celebrated SA, but it was to soon.

As the smoke cleared Gohan saw that the swordsman had risen his spectral shield and got out of it unharmed. Gohan was too suprised to act upon the block, thus he could not react in time and was smashed through the roof into the interior of the building. He screamed as he broke through three floors and stopped on the fourth in a pile of rouble. The swordsman used this time to pick up his weapon.

"BASTARD!" was heard in the background with an explosion of energy coming up the hole that SA made earlyer.

He leaped up and out of the hole, with his GI turning black and a red katana in his hand.

"I'll make you pay for this!" he continued and launched an attack towards his enemy.

The attack was stopped with a parry from the swordsman of light. Both of them leaped backwards a bit and than forward with the intention to kill each other. The sound of two swords colliding and slashes made through the air echoeed across the roof. Both of them were attacking and dodging blows until Grega stopped SA's attack with a parry and quickly spinned on the spot trying to hit Gohan from the other side forcing him to retreat.

"Crap! I was sure i had you!" said the knight as they both paused to catch some breath.

Both of them had some cuts over their bodies but none of them was a serious injury. Than Gohan suddenly launched forward slicing directly through his not moving oponent.

"What the hell!"

The katana passed straight through and the image of Grega disappeared.

"Where did he go?"

SA noticed a bright flash coming from the side and jumped out of the way barely making it. The light hit the antenna splitting it in half. As Gohan landed he felt a hand grabbing his wrist moments before he was thrown into the antenna that was just hit. The impact caused the upper half of the antenna to fall down to the street, but Gohan was fast enough to catch himself on the remaining part. He was than kicked from the side and smashed against the stairwell roof exit. The wall behind him cracked and he let out a scream of pain, as a knee hit his stomach area.

He dropped the katana and fell to his knees.

The swordsman picked him up by the hair and wanted to stab his downed enemy when he felt the encounter of one of Gohans energy blasts at close range. It sent him flying backwards directly onto the hole made earlier.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Richard paused as a policeman interrupted.

"We have confirmed that all the dead people in there were killed by some sort of blade" he made a confused expression and continued "Who can take out so many people with a sword while they have guns?"

"That's what we are here for, to find that out. Now if you'll excuse me I want to finish talking to the witness" the detective turned back towards Richard "Please continue"

The man took a deep breath as he prepared himself to continue the story....

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no devil, there is man. There is no hell, only harbors of evil.
I have watched them for centuries, eons, and millenia. I have watched them from my moment of inception into this reality known as life. I have watched them as they have murdered, lied, and stolen their way through the endless night of time.
It is an odd thing; some place labels upon their despicable actions, but absolve themselves of responsibility through the creation of a fictional entity that "forced" them to perform their heinous sins. Others believe that such wrongdoer's will spend an eternity in horrific punishment for their crimes, but do nothing to hasten their journey towards that end, which in fact is a lie. Just as anyone else, evil people will live, and evil people will die, and there is no special punishment awaiting them in their eternal slumber.

Forever I have watched these creatures known as humans, and I have been content to do nothing for or against them. As my compatriots carried out their duties in the world placed within our hands, I have stood by, shaking my head at the futility of their actions, for I knew this race better than anyone else. I knew they would not change no matter what happened within the ranks of their masses, and I refused to associate myself with them in anyway.

In centuries gone by, the direction of mankind has been free flowing, and I had been content to let them burn, gutter, and eventually extinguish themselves in the cesspool of their world. This is not to say that it was my hope that this would happen, but in my estimation that this would be the most likely outcome of their existence. There was, of course, the small element of chance, and the possibility that somehow, mankind would evolve, grow, perhaps overcome their self-destructive tendencies. And it was this chance, this possibility that kept me watching them . . .

And it is in the name of this chance that I now choose to intervene.

- Chronicles of the Shinigami
Sven Alenenz_Gorden aka SA_G
Book 1204, page 3215

Dark were these halls, draped in the dusk of my vision as I strode down them. I went unseen, unheard to the mortals that parted before my path, shying away from my invisible presence.
I glanced at each of them in turn, their souls slowly dimming beacons as I saw them all die slowly. Car accident, heart attack, food poisoning, murder . . . the litany of death's went on and on as they strolled by me, the seconds of their lives ticking down to their inevitable end's.

None of them of meant anything. They like so many others, were born simply to die; they would come to their ends without accomplishing anything of worth, without ever making a difference to the world at large. They were fillers created only to raise up the few individuals with the drive and power to become what they desired. And they were the masses, alike, single-minded, and meant to be ruled over by those who made themselves different, and thus more capable than the majority of humanity to lead.

I came to a stop as when I entered the elevator at the end of the hall. Three other mortals already occupied the space, but they too were nothings. One of them pressed a button and the elevator doors dinged shut and climbed towards the building's highest reaches. The elevator's was filled with an oppressive silence as it rode through the floors of metal and concrete; the humans could sense my presence, could almost feel the cold chill of death upon their bones, and they stayed as far from the center and each other as possible, a quiet dread filling each of them.

My eyes browsed over each of them, and I regarded them all in disdain. Their fear of death, and of life would keep them here, in this building, in this city, and in their miserable existence for the rest of their lives.
But it was also that fear which would keep them "alive" today.

The elevator dinged as it reached the top floor, and the mortals scurried out as fast as possible, overcome with vertigo, and fortunately for them, nothing else.

And then entered Johnathan Kaine. Right on schedule.

He was one of the 12. The leader of the organization which would forever condemn humanity to a shallow, event less death. He was also one of the most powerful men on Earth.

I had watched him from childhood, just as I had watched the others in the organization. They had all exhibited the same willfulness and strength that went beyond the limits of most humans from an early age, and their combination of genes combined with being risen in environment's which not only promoted but tested there behaviors and abilities daily had made them into strong men and women. Kaine was possibly without a doubt the strongest of any of them, and his forceful nature had brought him great successes and rebounds from failures that had ultimately him where he wanted to be.

Poised to take the world for himself.

I had known about his and the others secret ambitions for a long time, and it wold have been simplicity upon itself to eliminate them all in turn so that their plans would never have the hope of coming to fruition.
But I was no seer, and there was no way of knowing that their plans would come to be. And it was not my way to interfere without knowing what my actions would do.

Today was different however, for today they had truly and utterly corrupted one of the most powerful leaders in the "free" world, and with their money, and his power and influence, their ambitions would in a short time become a reality most difficult to unmake.

Kaine pulled a key from his pocket, and used it to unlock a metal facing on the elevator panel. He hit the button it covered and within moments the elevator was speeding along horizontally towards a destination in the middle this, the uppermost floor.

It only took seconds for the elevator to arrive, and the door swished open soundless to reveal an opulent, though windowless, boardroom.

Monitors lined the walls, each providing beautiful, high definition views of the outside world. In the center of the room was a massive, oval mahogany table with twelve chairs spaced evenly around it's circumference. 11 of those chairs were occupied, and each person turned their eyes towards the new arrival. A mixture of fear and respect shining in their eyes as their leader entered the room.

I looked at each of them in turn; noted the absence of an hourglass looming over their heads, and allowed myself a grim smile. It was as I had planned. Their deaths rested now upon me to bring to reality.

Kaine took his seat at the head of the table and called the meeting of his secret organization to order.

Show time.

He had just begun to open his mouth to speak when I allowed myself to be seen, and the look of his surprise on his face was well worth the irritation of my coming here.

I just stood there, my blacker than midnight cloak billowing around me in an unseen wind, my face shrouded by shadow, and my eyes glinting, promising death. Everyone else at the table looked to their leader for a moment, confused at his sudden stupor, then they followed his gaze back to me.

Their startlement was far more than that of Kaine's, and my sudden appearance was met with gasps, curses, and orders to call the guards. But it was futile. No guards would come, indeed no guards knew of this place's existence, and so it would be for many weeks.

Kaine clenched his jaw and seemed to utter a single curse under his breath before he addressed me.

"Who the hell are you?" His voice was quiet, calm, but reverberated a strength that easily carried it across the distance separating us. It also served to have a calming effect on his associates, who fell to silence as soon as he spoke.

"You may address me as Sven. The shinigami." My own voice was barely above a whisper, but it was nothing but play for me to make it seem like I was whispering directly into the ears of everyone.

Kaine was definitely unsettled, though he showed no outward sign of it. His plans, his security, the secrecy he'd attached to himself and his organization had all been in the name of preventing a situation like this from happening. That someone could have cut through his efforts with apparently no exertion had him confounded and reeling.

Again I allowed myself a slight smile. I could have killed, or organized their deaths anyway I wanted without me ever having left where I came from. But this way, killing them here, in person where there were no witnesses, where no one would even find them for days or possibly weeks . . . this would be mean more than their deaths. This act would send a message to those few others out there who were on similar paths, and it would serve to lessen their resolve, frighten them, and make impotent their dreams to alter the game I watch play out.

Kaine drew back slightly at my declaration, clenched his jaw and again muttered something indiscernible. "You lie. There are no shinigami, apparently only men who dress as them. What are you really? A messenger, an assassin sent to frighten us?"

I advanced slowly towards the table, and the others drew back from me hastily, the menace of my form, my attitude instilling terror in their hearts.

"Nay, mortal. I am what I have said myself to be. And know that I am here to reap your lives."

"He's a frigging lunatic!" somewhat shouted, his voice trembling with poorly contained terror.

I looked towards that man, raised a finger, and fired a pencil thin beam of dark energy though his skull. He gurgled and fell over.

The room was suddenly filled with screams of horror, and Kaine began to visibly sweat and mutter under his breath.

"Know this too, mortals. I am not here to condemn you for your sins, and deliver punishment for your evil deeds. I care not for the pointless lives you have ended, or the people you have wronged in accomplishing your goals. You will die so that the game will go on, unaltered, to its end."

I pointed at the next person, and fired, then the next, and the next, ignoring their pleas for mercy and prayers for salvation, until finally Kaine was the only one.

I lowered my arm and advanced towards the man, who was now trembling.

"You have my respect, Johnathan Kaine. You who suffered, and fought, and will now die for your ambition. When so many others made nothing of, and did nothing with their existence, you tried and succeeded. It is a shame your ambition directly influenced the game, had it not you would-"

The sound sound of an explosion drowned out my next words, and heat surrounded me as I found myself flying through the air.

Brilliant pain racked my body as I was hurled upwards into and then through the ceiling. Blinding light filled my vision, an inferno of energy burned away my clothes and skin.

It was an eternity before it was over, and I found myself in the grasp of gravity. I landed upon the roof of the skyscraper I'd been within moment before, my senses afire with barely contained agony. I rolled over upon my side, coughing out a black oily substance from my mouth.

I was . . . injured?

I struggled to rise, my arms shoving feebly at the ground in an attempt to rise. Before I could muster the strength to complete my action, a figure leapt from the smoking hole I'd recently departed from, and landed some feet away. Through my wavering vision I made him out to be a man clad in tight fitting black clothes and with a sword strapped to his back. He said nothing, merely directed an open palm toward me which promptly started to glow. I urged my broken body to move, but far too late. Energy raced from his palm, engulfing me, and incinerating half of the roof with its power.

It had been a killing blow. The blast had been powerful enough to obliterate a portion of the skyscrapers and send car sized chunks falling to the streets below. The damage was almost definitely catastrophic, and the screams of the dying echoed up to the highest point of the tower and beyond.

As for myself, my body had been destroyed, burned away by the mysterious energy the warrior had used, which I found odd. Few mortals could see me, let alone hope to harm me with whatever power that they could bring to bear. That one should be able to try such made him exceptional. And an obstacle.

The smoke from the fires began to billow away to the north, but another remained. This one was pure black, wispy, and outside the rules and laws of this dimension. And within seconds they swirled together and congealed to once again form me.

I was in a crouch, looking across what remained of the roof at my adversary who looked at my reappearance without any surprise.

I breathed out and stood, my lanky form creating a shadow that stretched off the edge of the building. Caution would have to be exercised.
There were only so many times I could reform before my energy reserves were depleted, and I would utterly fade away.

I frowned. There would have to be retribution for his surprise assault as well.

"What is thy name, warrior?" I said in a whisper.

"Grega."

He didn't flinch at the sound of my voice in his ear.

"Why do you interfere in my affairs? Know you not that my quarrel is with the man below us?"

Grega gave a slight incline of his head. "I am aware, shinigami. And your quarrel is now with me, not my employer."

A mercenary. And he knows that I am a shinigami . . . how? Suddenly I recalled Kaine's strange muttering in the board room earlier. Some kind of hidden communication device, perhaps . . .

I inclined my head towards him in turn. "Very well. Know then that you shall share the fate of your master this day."

I raised my hand towards him and focused energy into my outstretched finger. Dark matter swirled at its tip, and in the space of a second I released it. Only to have it plunge through his fading body.

Very fast.

I spun around, sensing Grega's approach from behind and brought my arm up to block the strike he directed at my head. With a barely perceptible shift of weight he withdrew, only to lash out with a leg in the next second, and I darted backwards to avoid the attack.

He was after me in a second, body flickering from speed as he dashed forward to engage me. I let myself fall into a defensive position for the time being, willing to gauge his abilities while conserving my strength. I leapt over another kick, blocked an open palm strike to the chest, then threw myself to the side in a roll to avoid a reversed elbow attack to my sternum.

I was back up in a second, and had only a moment to set myself against another lightning fast assault. His limbs almost seemed like they were everywhere at once, striking at my face, then my stomach, trying to remove my legs from under me, or send me sailing backwards with a power attack.

This warrior was quiet talented, and I was exerting a great deal of my focus to stay on level with him. He favored speed, but the amount of strength behind his physical attacks was quiet impressive as-
Suddenly he teleported backwards and let loose an instantaneously created blast of energy.

Simply reacting I allowed myself to become smoke, and the energy sailed through my body harmlessly. I reformed a second later, mildly surprised.
I was also beginning to tire of taking the backseat in this fight.

The shadows upon the roof seemed to darken and lengthen for a moment, then I blasted forward, trailing twilight. Using my own incredible speed now, I closed the distance between him in a second, and struck at his face; barely dodged in time.

I smirked. I was faster.

Instantly I ducked, brought my arm back, and shot it straight into Grega's stomach.

The black clad mercenary skidded backwards on his heels, pain flickering across his features as he sought to recover from the blow. I didn't give him that time.

I closed the distance between us again, and spun a leg up towards his. Predictably he blocked, and I sued it as leverage to spin off him and shoot a back kick into his the same spot on his stomach. Without hesitating I spun a second time, and leapt upwards, kneeing him in the jaw.

Grega staggered backwards, reeling from the viciousness of the attack. A trickle of blood flowed from the corner of his mouth, and a bruise was beginning to form on his chin.

He slumped forward. He didn't fall, but his head and shoulders were bowed.

"You are most impressive mortal. But your strength will not be enough-"

"Heh-heh-heh ehe." Grega straightened up and looked straight at me, a half grin pulling up a corner of his mouth as he wiped away the trickle of blood.

I frowned. "What is humorous?"

Grega's grin broadened as he reached up to remove the sword strapped to his back. "This. I've waited for this for a long time."
He directed his blade at me. "Come, shinigami."

I arched an eyebrow. "You are most intriguing human."
I stretched my hand out towards him and summoned my own sword into my grip.
"Let us finish this."

Lord of Chaos
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm giving the first round to Gohan due to dialouge and detail amongst other things.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I know ****loads of time passed. And i have yet to come up with anything good so.

I forefit this round. (sorry it took so long ^^)

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol! No problem, though I was hoping to fight you again

Lord of Chaos
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
After nearly a year I hand this round to Gohan!

Does anyone even come here anymore o_o

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol! No problem, though I was hoping to fight you again
Well originally i was waiting for you to post first. Then got bored of it. And since you won with a first person writing style. I had to continue it that way.

I can show you what i came up with. Ofcourse thisone is only after i scrapped the other 20 trys ^^

I tightened my grip on the sword whilst pulling my hand backwards into a position suitable for attack. "Now you'll find what death feels like!"

He only grinned and went into a defensive stance. "Sorry but I don't plan to die just yet."

I leaped forward with a slash directly at his sword in an attempt to weaken his defense. Just as planned I managed to knock him a bit off balance, so I quickly extended my arm to the right with the blade facing backwards and made a spin to the right hoping to slash him in two.

"Useless!" he said as the sword passed through his afterimage. "You'll have to do better than that to get me."

He reappeared right behind me and tried to run his sword through my body, but I was able to duck at the last moment. With his blade passing just above my head I quickly made a sweeping kick but he already jumped into the air making a front flip smashing his heel downwards onto the concrete roof at the very place where I was only moments ago.

"Damn!" he screamed as the roof under his feet collapsed from the impact causing him to fall through.

I laughed a little as I heard a few curses coming out of the hole my adversary just made before he jumped out again. He launched straight at me but it seemed his sword was back on his back.

"Take this!" in each of his hands a sword appeared, glowing like made from light itself.

I jumped back, but he closed the distance between us with no problems. He first attacked with the right hand making a slash for my head. I just barely managed to block his attack with my own sword when I felt the pain of something piercing my left shoulder. It was the sword held in his other hand, but the strange thing was that the pain didn't resemble the pain of a cut, it was the same as a burn.

I fell to my knees bracing myself on my right arm while he took a few steps back.

"Impressed?" both his swords disappeared and he reached on to his back and removed the sword from his back again.

He than grabbed the sword with both hands and raised it above his head.

"Now you DIE!" he made a slash downwards sending a wave of energy straight at me followed by a couple of diagonal slashes, to cut my body to peaces and only my sword remained covered by chunks of flesh and blood that slowly dissolved into smoke.

He had done it not once but twice now, force me to reform myself. Whats worse, it seems that the injuries were so severe that I had only enough power left to reform me just once more before being sucked in by the other dimension. I would have to exercise extreme caution and not be so careless if I didn't want to loose my life, something that I never even dreamed possible.
I came that far before i finally gave up.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Wha?? You don't copy my writing style if I win, just the storyline. So if 3rd person is more comfortable for you, its totally acceptable to write that way. Unless I've totally misinterpreted the rules all these years

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Wha?? You don't copy my writing style if I win, just the storyline. So if 3rd person is more comfortable for you, its totally acceptable to write that way. Unless I've totally misinterpreted the rules all these years
No, that's correct. He can pick up the story any way he wants.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Really O.O

Than i mixed up the rules. CRAP >.<

Oh well next time my friend next time i shalt defeat you ^^

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you must use his plot elements and events as your own, but you may continue to write in 3rd person if it suits you better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom