I have awesome idea!!!

Best answers
Add new game: Dbz Sagas that we could acomplished in! In gt trunks, goten, pan and gohan gave goku energy, so add command that team-mates group to me to give energy (add command or something). More ideas coming soon!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The feature wouldn't be used by normal players, just role-playing fanboy kids.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Easy Nick, nothing wrong with people expressing their ideas.

badboy, the reasons the idea won't work are,

1. This is not really that much of a team oriented game. Adding the feature in would make it impossible to balance the rewards between a normal Spirit Bomb and a powered one, considering how random it is for people to help you.

2. ESF is a very skill based game where you have to be constantly on the move. Spirit bomb already violates the gameplay so much and is only in because its so iconic, while half of your team standing around giving energy would severely handicap your team. Even if you could do that while moving around its still a lot of mechanical pressure while you are busy dodging, dueling, aiming at, etc other people.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This is a suggestion. There's a forum for suggestions.

Best answers

1. This is not really that much of a team oriented game. Adding the feature in would make it impossible to balance the rewards between a normal Spirit Bomb and a powered one, considering how random it is for people to help you.

2. ESF is a very skill based game where you have to be constantly on the move. Spirit bomb already violates the gameplay so much and is only in because its so iconic, while half of your team standing around giving energy would severely handicap your team. Even if you could do that while moving around its still a lot of mechanical pressure while you are busy dodging, dueling, aiming at, etc other people.
I meant power giving from gt that team mates give kee to transform or

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I meant power giving from gt that team mates give kee to transform or
giving PL is a pointless thing in ESF. Since the only time PL is even a factor in the game is when you are playing someone at your own skill level. If you are playing against someone better, you can have a few million more PL and you will still loose. That and why would i give someone on my team extra PL if that meant i loose mine?

And if we dont make a mechanic for the giver to loose PL, then the feature would do nothing to help gameplay, but would only unbalance it, because it would be to prone to abuse.

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

HLEV replied with something worse.. haha

Best answers
son gogeta. check out my suggestion for game mode: dragon rush. I think you will like it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom