I have a problem Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I think people are going to say that you need to be half-life validated to receive help and that this is in the wrong thread section.... I frankly don't care for either of those, however I can't help you here as I don't know what those mean lol. I'd reinstall

--- edit ---

I think people are going to say that you need to be half-life validated to receive help and that this is in the wrong thread section.... I frankly don't care for either of those, however I can't help you here as I don't know what those mean lol. I'd reinstall

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi, i have a problem in the game esf open beta 1.3 please see in the screenshots and help me.

View attachment 2264
Looks like you have pirated hl1(if even you have it), and that path : D:\Program Files\Earth's Special Forces 1.3\hl.exe looks totally wrong place it to be.

Note: Also i think there is a rule that members can't give any support to someone who hasn't validated half life.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As RobiZ and RR have said, this is in the wrong section. You first need to get steam and actually buy Half-Life before being able to play the game.

If you get problems after that, please validate you copy through this link ---> http://validation.esforces.com/, and then post your question in the Help and Support Subforum. We will be happy to help you after that.

ESF on cracked copies on Half-Life is not supported.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And in case you were actually still using a legit WON Half-Life: That won't work either. ESF is designed for use with Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom