I have a few attack suggestions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello. I was reading up on Frieza's Telekenesis (I have yet to see the video) and I was thinking "What a really cool idea!" But then I got to thinking that there are other really cool attacks that COULD work. Anyway, these are just some attack suggestions.

Goku

Force Attack - An invisible force attack that knocks the opponent back. It can be shot from an open palm. I thought this is a cool idea. Since the melee knock-around is over and done with once 1.2 is released, this can be a way to send the opponent flying when close by. It shouldn't have any charge. It would be a good way to stop someone from charging straight at you for an attack, however it wont do any damage and would cost little Ki. It would just be a way to keep someone from coming at you head on. The only other person that uses this attack is Frieza.

Gohan

Energy Rage (Gohan) - This is SSJ2 Gohan's big opening attack on the Cell Juniors. He charges himself up in fetal position, and with a loud yell, he releases all the power he charged as Generic Ki Beams going in all directions. The longer its charged, the more powerful the beams are.

Vegeta

Energy Rage (Vegeta) - This is Vegeta's version of Energy Rage. It was used against Frieza. Its powered up the same way as Gohan, only an energy barrier forms around vegeta. Then when vegeta releases the power, ki blasts fire wildly in all directions. The longer its charged, the more Ki blasts are fired.

Trunks

Better Burning Attack - I personally think Burning Attack should be stronger than it is now. But thats just me.

Buster Cannon - Weaker than Finish Buster, but Trunks can move while charging it.

Krillin

Super Destructo Disk - This was used against form 2 Frieza. Quite simply, its the same as a destructo disk, only it can split into many smaller destructo disks on command. Much harder to avoid and it'll make destructo disk more common and Krillin's answer to Frieza's controllable Kienzen.

Buu

Genocide Attack - We all know this one. Buu sends a barrage of homing Ki blasts that took out the Human Race. Well how about bringing it to ESF? It would be a homing barrage of weak generic beams/ki blasts. Or it could be executed like Energy Rage.

Piccolo

Extend - How about an attack that allows Piccolo to extend his arm really fast to deal a melee attack to an opponent far away? It would be like a controllable generic beam attack, only it would deal melee damage, plus it can be retractable at any time.....just a thought.

Frieza

Force Attack - (see Goku)

Death Wave - If you've played budokai 2, then you know this one. Its also used once in the series against goku...and its the one attack that Frieza does that actually scares goku. I don't know how much damage it should deal or if it should be an auto-kill or how big it would be, but I think it would be a nice addition to frieza's attacks.

As for Cell...I think he has enough attacks...though that Cell Jr thing sounded pretty cool.

Anyway, what do you think?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
me like >:O just not the...trunks or krillen, -_-

Best answers
Where to start....

Goku - I honestly don't think he needs any more attacks. He's already got Kamehameha, Kame Torpedoes, Spirit Bomb...

Gohan - 1. Does he use it pre-SSJ2? If not, it may be something to keep in mind for if/when SSJ2 is available.
2. Would the beams work like normal? Following the crosshair, that is. Or would they just be beams going off anywhere?
3. How would this work with Block/Beam struggles? Would they work like Ball attacks and not be able to have more ki pumped in? Or like beams and with ki pumping in? And what if they get in multiple struggles? Would the ki split between struggles?

Vegeta - No real qualms with this. I think he needs more attacks. But with the improved Renzoku, it may not be needed, and may just be an annoying spammer attack.

Trunks - I like both. Burning Attack as it is kind of blows for it to be the only attack he gets as non-SSJ.

Krillin - As I remember in the show, when he throws the disk, it splits into a sphere around Frieza and they all fly at him. Would this be how it works, or just split into a wave of disks that fly forward? Again, if it's number 2, it would be used as an annoying spammer attack. Possibly as a Melee combo finishing move?

Buu - Again, another annoying spammer attack, especially if they home.

Piccolo - I believe there was something like this planned for Buu, but was dropped. I have a feeling that it also won't make it for him.

Frieza - I don't believe Frieza fights Goku until he's 4th form. Does Frieza use the attack before then?

Cell - Yes, he has enough attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenRage said:
Where to start....

Goku - I honestly don't think he needs any more attacks. He's already got Kamehameha, Kame Torpedoes, Spirit Bomb...

Gohan - 1. Does he use it pre-SSJ2? If not, it may be something to keep in mind for if/when SSJ2 is available.
2. Would the beams work like normal? Following the crosshair, that is. Or would they just be beams going off anywhere?
3. How would this work with Block/Beam struggles? Would they work like Ball attacks and not be able to have more ki pumped in? Or like beams and with ki pumping in? And what if they get in multiple struggles? Would the ki split between struggles?

Vegeta - No real qualms with this. I think he needs more attacks. But with the improved Renzoku, it may not be needed, and may just be an annoying spammer attack.

Trunks - I like both. Burning Attack as it is kind of blows for it to be the only attack he gets as non-SSJ.

Krillin - As I remember in the show, when he throws the disk, it splits into a sphere around Frieza and they all fly at him. Would this be how it works, or just split into a wave of disks that fly forward? Again, if it's number 2, it would be used as an annoying spammer attack. Possibly as a Melee combo finishing move?

Buu - Again, another annoying spammer attack, especially if they home.

Piccolo - I believe there was something like this planned for Buu, but was dropped. I have a feeling that it also won't make it for him.

Frieza - I don't believe Frieza fights Goku until he's 4th form. Does Frieza use the attack before then?

Cell - Yes, he has enough attacks.
Goku - It isn't just an attack. Its a technique to blow the opponent off him. Nothing serious.

Gohan - Only SSJ2. And the beams would just fire straight in all directions. However, they wouldn't be in any power struggles because of their weak power.

Vegeta - All beam attacks are spammer attacks, so this wouldn't be any different. It would also give vegeta a littlemore depth since his attacks suck until he's SSJ.

Trunks - If I remember correctly, burning attack is a ball and not a beam...and its supposed to be trunks' ultimate attack...so I think they should change finish buster with burning attack when it comes to power. Also, buster cannon would help as well.

Krillin - it would be either way they'd want it, but my vision is #2 where it just splits into smaller disks and all fly together straight, but in like a hexagon shape or something. I dunno. Just an idea.

Buu - It doesn't have to home in on anyone. It can be just like Energy rage...only it kind of fired like a fountain so the blasts could shoot up and away a little and then fall back down. That way it wouldn't be such an annoying spammer attack, but a cool way to attack people on lower levels than you.

Piccolo - Oh. Nevermind then.

Frieza - All of frieza's attacks can be used in any form of his. Take Death Ball for example. He used it in his first form. So any of his attacks can work in any form. I just think Frieza lacks any truely amazing attacks, and he has a full arsenal of moves, such as charging his body up with Ki for superpowered attacks, trapping someone in an energy ball to beat them around and then explode on impact with anything but him, an energy barrage much like Vegeta's (the one he used on piccolo as form 3 before gohan came in to help), and thats just the tip of the iceberg. Frieza is my favorite character but I just feel like he's lacking in this game. I'm glad that Deathball is as powerful as it is though.

Cell - Yup. He's done.

Best answers
Logan289 said:
Goku - It isn't just an attack. Its a technique to blow the opponent off him. Nothing serious.

Gohan - Only SSJ2. And the beams would just fire straight in all directions. However, they wouldn't be in any power struggles because of their weak power.

Vegeta - All beam attacks are spammer attacks, so this wouldn't be any different. It would also give vegeta a littlemore depth since his attacks suck until he's SSJ.

Trunks - If I remember correctly, burning attack is a ball and not a beam...and its supposed to be trunks' ultimate attack...so I think they should change finish buster with burning attack when it comes to power. Also, buster cannon would help as well.

Krillin - it would be either way they'd want it, but my vision is #2 where it just splits into smaller disks and all fly together straight, but in like a hexagon shape or something. I dunno. Just an idea.

Buu - It doesn't have to home in on anyone. It can be just like Energy rage...only it kind of fired like a fountain so the blasts could shoot up and away a little and then fall back down. That way it wouldn't be such an annoying spammer attack, but a cool way to attack people on lower levels than you.

Piccolo - Oh. Nevermind then.

Frieza - All of frieza's attacks can be used in any form of his. Take Death Ball for example. He used it in his first form. So any of his attacks can work in any form. I just think Frieza lacks any truely amazing attacks, and he has a full arsenal of moves, such as charging his body up with Ki for superpowered attacks, trapping someone in an energy ball to beat them around and then explode on impact with anything but him, an energy barrage much like Vegeta's (the one he used on piccolo as form 3 before gohan came in to help), and thats just the tip of the iceberg. Frieza is my favorite character but I just feel like he's lacking in this game. I'm glad that Deathball is as powerful as it is though.

Cell - Yup. He's done.

Time to go over them again.

Goku - This one should either have a short charge OR low ki cost, but not both, unless it also has a limited range. Because I could see people sitting far away just blasting away happily with a little gravity ball annoying someone who can't even get up, until a melee teammate flies over and starts pummeling the stunned foe. I like the attack itself though, as it would be quite interesting to see someone blast someone with it and have them fly into a melee-er.

Gohan - Again, this is something to keep in mind for if/when SSJ2 arrives on the scene. Gohan does need some special attacks of his very own. Shield's the only one so far.

Vegeta - I'd say wait until you try out the new, improved Renzoku that appears to be in 1.2. It might just be pointless to add another ki-ball spam attack.

Trunks - Yes it's a ball, and an uber-fast one as well. I don't think it should be his most powerful, but more powerful than it is now, especially with the blinding effect.

Krillin - That actually may make him slightly more popular than he is now.

Buu - I actually like that fountain idea. An original attack style. :)

Frieza - I think the fact that he has a controlled Disk attack and his Death Ball is major powerful makes him pretty good. The only problem is that his Death Ball is only available in his second form in the game, even though he used it in first form and it was major powerful then too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i find the blinding effect of trunks´s attack useless in such a fast pased game like ESF, when i´m blind i teleport like crazy charge up and repeat the process, and the damage that the beam is dealing is way way way to low.

Best answers
that gravity push should be added for everyone, as u sometimes see they punch and the gravity goes flying and pushes the other person bak, wat would be cool is if u do it then if someone is behind them they hammer them into the ground with melee ^_^, i love seeing ppl get hammered with the melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenRage said:

Goku - This one should either have a short charge OR low ki cost, but not both, unless it also has a limited range. Because I could see people sitting far away just blasting away happily with a little gravity ball annoying someone who can't even get up, until a melee teammate flies over and starts pummeling the stunned foe. I like the attack itself though, as it would be quite interesting to see someone blast someone with it and have them fly into a melee-er.

Gohan - Again, this is something to keep in mind for if/when SSJ2 arrives on the scene. Gohan does need some special attacks of his very own. Shield's the only one so far.

Vegeta - I'd say wait until you try out the new, improved Renzoku that appears to be in 1.2. It might just be pointless to add another ki-ball spam attack.

Trunks - Yes it's a ball, and an uber-fast one as well. I don't think it should be his most powerful, but more powerful than it is now, especially with the blinding effect.

Frieza - I think the fact that he has a controlled Disk attack and his Death Ball is major powerful makes him pretty good. The only problem is that his Death Ball is only available in his second form in the game, even though he used it in first form and it was major powerful then too.
Goku - It'll be really short range...and if anything, it'll use as much Ki as frieza's death beam.

Vegeta - I'll have to take a look then.

Krillin - Thats the point.

Buu - SHIBBY!

Frieza - I'm dissappointed with frieza's disk to be honest. Its hard to control it well at all. It would be better if it had the control of a generic beam, and the option to home in on the opponent by clicking on him (like any beam). But still...frieza's attacks are pretty weak until he gets death ball...so thats why I feel he needs a really strong beginning attack until he gets death ball in form 2....and I think death wave would be that really good attack. I dunni...its just me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really hope atleast ONE of my ideas are taken into consideration...

Best answers
RavenRage said:

(I would saywhich ideas *most of them* have already been suggested..but that wouldn't be very nice..)

Goku - Like the idea, if this were to be in I would give it a quick charge and atleast a drain equivalent to "Freiza Beam". (Would be nice to "knock-back" a weak enemies "ki blast" too)

Gohan - Yeah, saving this for SS2 (1.3 stuff) is highly suggestable.

Vegeta - I know what your talking about..it would be nice if Renzoku would work like it did in that episode..(There are MANY variations of Vegeta's Renzoku alone...let alone "want-a-be" MADMAN variations..) We'll all just have to keep waiting till 1.2 comes out and give the "Renzoku Energy Dan" a test run/field test.

Trunks - I think he SHOULD have the "Buster Cannon" as you've described and a slightly more powerful "Burning Attack" *with a slightly longer blind and a short "teleport stunner" effect..*...No wait, nevermind..I'd say "Solar Flare" needs the stuntime.. However, if these were to be added, since he has his little "flamethrower" manuever, *that Piccolo and Vegeta OWN practically*....His Sword's 20% Unblockable "Extra" should be dropped to 10% and only work when using an animation *attack* with the Sword apart of it...that's just how I feel on the matter though..

Krillen - I've agreed with this idea twice and even tweaked the idea a few other times...if you want you can go back and look through some of the older suggestions and read through them for some other ideas *maybe you could improve upon them..who knows....*

Buu - I'm pretty sure a member of the staff or a moderator (possibly both) agreed to the idea under some specific terms...For one...ONLY Super Buu *Again 1.3 stuff* has a chance at being given this attack..and the recent add-ons from this thread are pretty close to the description given before..*NO homing..*

Frieza - I personally don't feel his "Frieza Disc" is controlable enough...but, it will do. There are alot of techniques "out-of-place" but the must beloved excuse for this is "fairness"...*I simply "loved" it when some fool had the audacity to say this to me..time and time again...*

That's why Goku can "spit out" up to 8 "Kame-Torpedoes", has the abilitly to continuelly summon Spirit Bombs *I think ONCE every 3-5 minutes would be fair considering it's the "planet" the has to recover the energy and I'm pretty confident that it can't charge/power up like a "Z-Fighter", and the Kamehameha is given MORE power than Galit Gun *made GG faster so a KMHMA can "pwn" the h*ll out of it as an excuse..*, when in the show it was 3X more power full and Vegeta and Goku were at equal PL's at the time..until Krap-A-Lot pulled a Kaio-Kin X4 out of his a$$*and survived..AGAIN! Amazing isn't it?* Piccolo can use scattershot with out fusing with Kami*a simple transformation to earn the attack would be fair enough.....It still should have a "combination" attack with an explosion..(charge it to MAX for 8 blasts*atleast* to simultaneously fire and surround a chosen target..in a "melee style lock on" with longer lock time required..THEN pull together for the "pretty") AGAIN..I'm just "voicing" some opinions of fairness and improvements. ALSO, SBC really needs to have a slightly slower charge, MUCH smaller blast radius *if it is to ever be used as it was meant to be ...a "piercing attack"!!*, and definitely a "ATTACHED beam"
And so on and so forth...(Already said far to much as it is..)

Nice topic (ideas for discussion..)..Logan289

-Born in Lust.. Born in Vice.. Born in Sin..
..Turn to Dust.. ..Say it Twice.. ..Come on in..
:devil: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm so glad so many like my suggestions ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom