i have 2 suggestions

Best answers
I was just thinking, would it be cool if we have the characters charge ki with a flame or something, instead of the strange "glow" (what is it anyway??) and have some screaming with it, as in the series charging comes with anger lol

ooh, and for the final update in the near future, could we have something like a one-time cutscene for every characters final transformation (maybe there's been a thread bout this b4...)

what i mean is, in series, no 1 interrupts when goku or vegeta goes wildly insane and charges to say... ssj3
so what if we make the character one time invincible, let every1 hear him speak scream or just music, and make it a little longer (like 2 minutes first time, and when u die and recharge 1min 30sec) we can fight on in the meantime with other players, is that possible?

Best answers
ooh, and when goku goes ssj3, we should use the music from the episode he goes ssj3 in, that's just really cool :)

Best answers
dont double post, we've got a edit button, and the sound of goku going ssj3 is already on the forum , you should search in the forums, and the strange glow is the aura

Best answers
Originally posted by Archon-X
ooh, and for the final update in the near future, could we have something like a one-time cutscene for every characters final transformation (maybe there's been a thread bout this b4...)

what i mean is, in series, no 1 interrupts when goku or vegeta goes wildly insane and charges to say... ssj3
hear him speak scream or just music, and make it a little longer (like 2 minutes first time, and when u die and recharge 1min 30sec)
dunno about it. supersaiyan 4 won't be in.
and erm. there are lamers that'll pick diff models then just to go to there final forms(lame 2 minute cut-scene)
so i hope this won't come in. since it would be very lame;x

Best answers
Unless you make it the rule now tinal transformation every 5 minutes or something then maybe. Then someone could just spam and desend and assend again. Or maybe the admin should have control of this option. THe transformation should be speeded and be like 3 - 5 seconds. That's still a lot.

Best answers
Originally posted by -=The Wes=-
the sound of goku going ssj3 is already on the forum and the strange glow is the aura
is it the entire music of screaming music, world shaking, all from the episode?? i didnt know we could dl those files from the forum, thx ;:laff:

oh, and the aura thing, ok i get it, but dont u think charging with a nice scream would be nicer?? at least i think it will

hm, and theres one thing correct: lamers will use that...
hm, maybe something else... think brain think.... BOOM... ok some other time i think

@pu

Best answers
I dont like the idea.... see ya in school Archon-X :)

Best answers
Originally posted by @pu
I dont like the idea....
Yeah but that's usually ur opinion @pu, i learned to... appreciate it ;)
but my mind came up with an even better idea:
final transformation comes with invincibility, and since every1 is affraid that n00bs will stop their transform and attack after it, i say: u can't!! get rid of the "x" key for this one time, and make the whole cutscene as usual (the extra long idea with cool music etc, as i suggested before, remember??) :laff: howzat?

oh and the aura thing, im sure now: it needs to be a flame that gets larger and with increasing character screaming, since this happens in serie, and is just way cooler hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom