I got A DBZ quize for you

Best answers
hmm about #3,

does the 2 saiyans that are in the wierd room where kami trained yamcha & krillin count??

Best answers
Hercule never dies, which is funny because he is the most pathetic. However remember Yamcha and Krillin DID NOT DIE when kid buu blew up earth, because they werent on earth, they were with king kai training and fighting people with Pikkon, because they died before earth exploded when Super buu turned them into CHOCOLATE and ate them. So there is no answer to that question, ALL of the Z fighters have died at some point at least once most have died a few times. And Gohan did die in the earth explosion because Goku is stupid and brought Dende and Hercule insted of Gohan Piccolo and Trunks and Goten (Vegeta yelled at him for that too).

Bra and Pan do count as saiyans if you are counting half saiyans you MUST count them, i'm not positive Bra appears in DBZ maybe in the last episode because at that time Pan is like 5 and competes in the Budokai and Bra is about the same age so she must have been around somewhere.

As for the other answers they are right, but you werent specific do you mean the first time vegeta and goku fought? at the time Vegeta was much stronger, or the second time they fought Goku was WAY stronger, they both went ssj2 but goku could have gone ssj3, but he was holding back.

Oh wait; Fat buu never really died during the fight with Kid buu he came out and fought against him, Fat buu lived on earth, hes been beat up and absorbed a lot but he never DIED they consider him a z fighter after he turns good, dont they? he helps Goku fix the budokai and all that....and what about uubu, after they wish everyone back he is born on earth and fights in the budokai against goku, HE never dies and he lived on earth but is he a Z fighter, no and fat buu isnt either but its just something to consider when you guys are saying EVERYONE who lived on earth died and all this.

Best answers
lol OMG what retarded questions..

1.King Kai or Goku, cant remember thos episodes are ancient
2.Gohan (he dies in the Buu Saga when the Earth Blows up)
(and Mr Satan, which I dont think is classified as a Z Fighter, but only saying)
3.Well 5.. Goku,Raditz,Nappa,Vegeta,Bardock.. (If your saying half saiyans too... then 8......
4. This QUESTION means nothing dude, No one was stronger base power, Goku's PL was 14,000 MAX without Kaioken, vegetas was 18,000.. So dunno what your on

Best answers
had Gohan not been killed, kid buu wouldnt have had a chance

Fusion and kamehameha

What would be odd tho is someone with Mystic and someone with ssj3 fused *gets dizzy* cuz ssj3 is like an explosion of power, it comes out strong and fast but dosnt last long, and Mystic is like letting no energy escape you at all but still using it all, so what the hell would their energy output form be?!

Best answers
Originally posted by XxGojetaxX
Yea....Uh buddy have you seen after that episode....i realllly dont think gohan died..

BTW: Stop Acting like a smart ass (Sorry just think your acting like one) lol and Mr.satan is not a Z Fighter So really stop saying he is, all he did is throw the androids head 10 feet because the andriod told him, if the andriod didnt, stupid dumb arse Hurcle wouldnt of done anything, and during buu, fat buu just has the IQ of a 2 year old so likes Hurcle so hurcle just calms Buu down when hes evil sometimes then buu dont give a crap after a hour and kills everyone anywayz so i dont think hurcle did much anywayz, plus hes a butthole he took credit for things he didnt do
You might think I'm a smartass but you definitley are an *******. As the people above have stated, I AM right. Face it, I'm noit bragging I'm just right and I cant stand when people say something that is so blatantly wrong because it can be contagious to other people's mind then every1 thinks the wrong thing.

Mr. Satan is the only person on Earth has never died. So as I have said many a time before he is the only possible answer to the question if there is one. Its either him or no one.

Best answers
Mr. Satan isnt a Z-fighter, cause he dosnt do anything He lies and steals Credit and Just a loser and This quiz was Stupid So im not coming back on here

I think this needs to be closed or somthing

Best answers
Wow

Goten,Gohan and Trunks Die?

That was preatty stupid of goku.

He saves a Clown that stole his credit over his 2 sons.

its like you and your little brother are about to get killed and your dad saves a dog next to you.

Goku is Dumb.But i didnt know he was that dumb.

Either that or he is phychic.

Best answers
Hercule a z-fighter?....lol...thats a good one:laff: , i like Hercule tho, hes saved the day with his lies and stupidity a few times...

Best answers
Wait he Saved Dende.....

Oh nevermind i gte why he saved Dende.....

SO they could wish What buu Did to earch and wish everyone Back!!!

Wow Im so Smart!

*Pats Himself on the back*

Best answers
Wrong again pal. Saving dende would do nothing since the dragon balls would be destroyed witht he Earth. In the end saving Hercule and Dende works out becuz Dende summons Porunga (eventhough any Namekian could do that) and Hercule gets the energy from the people of Earth. So the writers purposely made Goku unrealistically stupid just so Hercule and Dende could help save the day, which SSJ3 Goku + SSJ3 Gotenks + Mystic Gohan + SSJ2 Vegeta + Piccolo could have done even easier.

Best answers
Thanks for prooving my point buddy, i said they saved dende for the Dragon....(Namek Dragon) They Just needed Dende to Talk For them, and i rmeeber in a episode saying either dende would only do it like for them...besides dont think they want any chance of anyone saying no so he brought dende

Best answers
Its like talking to a dog. First of all you never specified which dragon, and Second, I already stated that any Namek could make the wish. In fact it was the eldest namek whos ummoned the dragon but he told Dende it was his planet so he should make the wishes.

Thirdly,Goku even admitted to Vegeta that he wasnt thinking.

And finally, it was Vegeta who thought of the plan to use the Namekian dragon to resurrect the Earth, not Goku. SO Goku's decision to take Dende and Hercule was not a strategic plan but a moment of panic.

Best answers
Let me post this, why do we care and argue we get NOTHING!!!

Best answers
For the same reason you just posted. . . to prove a point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
Wrong guys!!! gohan dies once! when earth explodes!! buu exploded the earth, and gohan died whit it!!

so its:

1. goku & king kai, depends!!
2. unknown!

and the rest are correct i think ^_^
Tien i think

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Tien was either killed by Buu's legs after deflecting one of Buu's attacks or killed when Buu destroyed Earth. Face it, that question has no answer..

Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
Can we just have the answers so this could end..plz?
We already got the answers and it just so happens the person who made the quiz new less about DBZ then everyone else. He only got 1 of his 4 questions right, and that was the most obvious one, Vegeta being stronger than Goku.

Tien dies twice. One from using up too much of his energy from an attack against Nappa, and when Buu blew up the Earth.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think what he meant by the spirit bomb question was "Who was the first to use it in battle," and that would have been Krillin. He didn't specify though, so you can't be sure.

Best answers
If you read this thread his own answer was Yamcha. He didnt realize about the dubbing mix up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom