I can't start 1-player mode

Best answers
I've got Half-Life 1.110 and I've just downloaded Earth Special Forces 1.1 Beta. When I've installed ESF I can start the program but I can't select some features in the game. I've made a pic of the start menu from ESF so you can see what's missing. Can someone please help me. I really want to play ESF.

http://members.lycos.nl/danone2003/HELP.jpg

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yep thats how the menu should be :yes: you can only play this mod whit multiplayer.
To do this go to multiplayer selects either lan game or internet game when you choose internet game join a server on the list you get or create a game by the create game button :p.
For lan you can play with bots or with some friends just push create game choose a map and then it should start the game.
For bots go here

Best answers
Thnx, I thought there was a whole part missing :rolleyes:
But thnx anyway.

Best answers
By the way, isn't there a "skirmish" in ESF? Where you can select a level and character and just play on you're own? And where can je retype you're password, cuz I can't play online cuz my password is already in use:S

Best answers
Password? o_O

Anyways, to play on your own follow the link Me gave, and next time edit your previous post, don't double post ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom