I can't remember if I asked this. . .

Best answers
Okay, I love power struggling and I love dominating in it but here's a question. . .
Kamehameha Vs Kamehameha ; Blast radius - not as big (went on for about a minute)
Generic beam vs generic beam ; Blast radius - HUGE (went on for atleast 3 minutes)
The generic beam, the weakest attack, took up the whole map, I mean WHOLE MAP (ESF_Kami), it was HUGE. Why? Why wasn't the kamehameha larger?

Best answers
Its quite easy really, when you think about it.
When beams are fired, they take varing times to charge. The generic has a very short charge time, so its weak. the kamehameha has a longer charge time, and its more powerful. When you fire the generics together you can struggle for ALOT longer, so the blast radius and energy your pumping into your beam is alot more than it was with the kamehameha, because you took more energy to start the kamehameha.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
And to top that off, the Generic Beam doesn't have a power cap, which mean's it'll continue to get stronger and stronger in a PS, as with a Kamehameha, FF, Big Bang, etc. only get to a certain strength and freezes at that level. I heard about that awhile ago, don't know if it's still true or not.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
None of the beams freeze in power. Its like soul striker said, the generic doesn't take much to power up. As the energy your putting in doesn't push back with as much force it will however make the blast radius much larger because your putting that much more power in. If you think about it as being a ratio then its pretty simple.

Best answers
Yes, I had a feeling I was right about that. Okay, I get it now, thanks for your help guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom