I CANT PLAY

Best answers
i did everything correctly. The only problem is that i try and join a game but it says loading. Then after about 10 min of loading it goes back to desktop and says: hl.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. You will need to restart the pogram. An error log has been created. :( plz help me

Best answers
Does this happen with any of your other Half-life Mods? Do you have any other Half Life mods?

Best answers
no it doesnt happen to my other half-life mods. and yes i do have other half-life mods.

Best answers
Try making a LAN game of your own.

Then I would suggest making sure you have Half-life 1.1.1.0, and then make sure you've got ESF 1.1, and not an older version.

Best answers
i do have halflife 1.1.1.0 and ESF 1.1. When i tried the lan game it did the same thing as before.:\

Best answers
Hrm.. seems odd never heard about that before.. i would personaly re-download whole esf and re-install it.

Best answers
before you re-download it, just try reinstalling. Maybe the installer buggered up or something...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check for viruses, defrag your HDD, be sure you aren't running any other programs (like Cheating Death)

if this doesn't help, reinstall HL, reinstall Update 1.1.1.0, reinstall ESF Installer Beta1.1 full

if this didn't help, try to redownload the HL update and the ESF installer

if this didn't help, reinstall your OS with Updates/ Service packs

if this didn't help, buy new hardware

if this didn't help you're really an unlucky guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom