i bought

Best answers
i bought a new half life because some one stole my account. anyway i bought a new one and it wont work on steam. can i play the game some other way with out steam? if not wat should i do? fosho hit me back as soon has possabol.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
What seems to be the problem? It says the Steam Key / Serial is in use? If so, you have to contact steam about it. Proof you bought the game, so they can send you a new serial. And no, there is no other way to play without steam, it would be illegal.

Best answers
can some trade with me plz if you dont want your copy.plz? :cry: :scared: o_O

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ehm, I don't think so. Once you used your key to a steam account, it stays permanent that way. No one here wants to give an account away, nor it is allowed.

Best answers
so wat if its not allowed you should be able to help some in need. not just by posting somthing that might not mean nothing or that the person who you are speaking to dont understand nothing that you are saying. band if if you want but ill still know that some one here probly wants to trade or give awaytings with out if there was no rule about this. band me if you want but just to say "this world is mostly bult in giving not beind selfish". keep that im mind when the next noob ask for the same thing im asking for.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not that Skyrider or anything else is being selfish by not giving you his CD key, it's two other reasons:
1.) It won't matter. Steam ties CD keys to accounts. If I gave you the one I was using, it would see I am already using it and not let it work for you, and
2.) Giving out CD keys is illegal, and against the accepted rules here.

So... there really isn't much we can do about CD key issues, other than direct you to Steam and Valve. That's their department. =/

Best answers
Actually there is a way to play Half-Life and it's mods like ESF without Steam.
You still need your cd-key to install Half-Life, but it is not checked on-line.
It is a Project based in WON(the multyplayer system that was used by Valve before Steam).
I'm not sure if it's discution is allowed in this forum, if i get authorized by any moderator i can give more infos...

The only bad thing about it, is thay you can't play in usual servers, because it uses a diferent system, but you can create and join others...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sublinhado said:
Actually there is a way to play Half-Life and it's mods like ESF without Steam.
You still need your cd-key to install Half-Life, but it is not checked on-line.
It is a Project based in WON(the multyplayer system that was used by Valve before Steam).
I'm not sure if it's discution is allowed in this forum, if i get authorized by any moderator i can give more infos...

The only bad thing about it, is thay you can't play in usual servers, because it uses a diferent system, but you can create and join others...
Nope it aint allowed since thats illegal.

That is the same as using a pirat version of a game. Its not suported by the companies. And its against practicly all countrys laws.

If you bought a Half Life that didnt work send it back to the store and demand a working version its that simple. If you bough it cheaper from someone who already ussed it. Than its your own fault.

Best answers
OK, so i was right asking first...
so i've nothing more to coment, just: keep going the good work on ESF it is the best DBZ mod ever!!

Best answers
fine wat ever. i will just trade in this version and buy a new on. sry skyrider getting mad at you its not your fault. thx to news you can close it now. peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom