I bet u that this poll wasn't expected!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Whats so funny about the piano?

Please....give me your thoughtless and immature reasons for laughing at the piano.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
A LOT of decent muso's use some sort of keyboard instrument to write songs/lyrics, anyone who thinks its funny obviously doesnt appreciate the talent it takes

Cheers Chimpbot

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
Please....give me your thoughtless and immature reasons for laughing at the piano.
:laff: ROTFLMAO :laff:

Nice one Chimp.

**me moves some sarcasm out of the way to see the post**

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeseman
A LOT of decent muso's use some sort of keyboard instrument to write songs/lyrics, anyone who thinks its funny obviously doesnt appreciate the talent it takes

Cheers Chimpbot
Yeah, the piano is crazy hard compared to what I thoght it would be like... although... I better back off with this post right now before .FM. gets anymore sick ideas from his warped mind...:S

Best answers
I am somewhat learned in Accoustic/Electric Guitar. But not enough to be any good yet.

Best answers
i play acoustic/electric guitar, bass, and a little drums. I am best at playing uitar out of thse 3 intruments though. I got a ****ing sweet Ibanez K-7. Sonn i may pick up a bass.....its probably gonna be Ibanez. Also i dont ever intend on buying my own drum set since its like $1000 for a decent set

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a guitar guy mehself. :) Fun stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom