I am one year in this forums :D

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I registered on June 18th, 2003, but I was lurking the forums a while before that.

I don't consider myself one of the originals, I think you have to be from like 2001 to be an original.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm wondering how many active members are still around before the switch to vBulletin in November 2001. I was on the old uBB forums for about a month before the switch, and I remember seeing a few people around that I would later recognize as fairly prominent members after the switch (among them were Tepus, SPiN Sig Manager, Judge, Hibiki, and the infamous .FM.; I'm also fairly sure that I saw Cuc around back then, before he dropped the exclamation mark from the end of his name).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm also fairly sure that I saw Cuc around back then, before he dropped the exclamation mark from the end of his name
Yeah he was around then. And then he went and changed his name to some lame ass name you would see on WoW partying up with Sepharoth193 :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
10-27-2002

I used to play DragonMod Z and ESF alpha 1.9 until 2.0 came out, and I realized how much DMZ sucks. Meh, it was fun while it lasted.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
10-27-2002

I used to play DragonMod Z and ESF alpha 1.9 until 2.0 came out, and I realized how much DMZ sucks. Meh, it was fun while it lasted.
I'm still waiting for my 5 minutes back from DMZ. Good god, what a horrible mod...

Best answers
Well when i bought my PC first game i bought was ESF(even If i think that i bought Spell Force before ESF).But i still joined in the forums bit later

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I've had this account for 6 years but it feels like i've known the forums for about a month
I'm still waiting for my 5 minutes back from DMZ. Good god, what a horrible mod...
Seriously? DMZ was crazy fun back in the day, i played it before ESF implemented their melee, damn hyper punch punch and the movement combination beams, and the ridiculously hard combination and button mashing to go super saiyan haha, but then i returned to ESF once they put in the melee.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea lol I didn't have internet to download when i bought my computer.And it cost me only 0.8£ or so.I live in Macedonia for god's sake!
Still. Acording to the ESF user policy. This modification should not be sold ever.

Well unless Funiumation buys it off but the chance for that is nill ^^

The guy who siold it to you could have sold you the CD it was on. But if he sold the game then you have every right to go smash his face in ^^

Or a lawsuit ^^

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is freeware and you didn't have to pay a single pound!
But, oh well, that's your business!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is freeware and you didn't have to pay a single pound!
But, oh well, that's your business!
Technically if you get it from someone on a CD he can still sell it for what the worth of a CD is. Basically he can sell the CD its burned on. But he cannot sell the game itself.

Best answers
Well that was long time ago and it doesn't metter.I anyway didn't know if ESF was freeware or p2p.That was old version.I've downloaded the newer one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom