I am having some trouble...

Best answers
Maybe it's just the fact that I'm on DSL, and it's utter crap, but I've tried to download multiple skins for ESF from esf-world.com, and the pages never load once I click download. Is esf down right now (down as in unable to download anything) ? Maybe I'm just crazy, but I always wait for a minute or so (like I said, DSL is slow), and the pages always ends up with some error message, and I can't download. Kind of upsetting, since most of the skins are pretty kickin'. I've had similar problems with some of the other sites listed for skins in the mega sticky for modelling/skins. Guess there's not enough love for ESF skin hosting. :( Someone help me out!

P.S. - I know this probably belongs in the Request sticky, but while I'm at it, I've noticed that a lot of people post some great models/skins of DBZ characters, but I've never seen anywhere in their posts to download the model they post. Is this because they aren't compatible with ESF, or because they just aren't available for download? Sorry if these are all nooby questions, but I was just wondering if I could put d/l some cool skins to spice up my gaming experience. :cool:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well, i can't download from esf-world either without getting and error message unless i click and drag that link into the address bar. dunno if it'll help yah in any way but that always works for me. And about those awesome models/skins of DBZ chars, they're probably not available for download.

P.S. - welcome to the forums =D

Best answers
Well, still doesn't seem to work, but thanks anyway.

BTW, thanks for the welcome. :)

Best answers
I used to have the same old stupid bug myself
IE=>Tools=>Internet Options=>Advanced=>Restore Defaults

close all IE wins and try open a new one, maybe this could help?

btw, this aint modeling, its help section but not related to the esf game itself ...mmm..

anyways gl with ur prob

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF-World is a high traffic site. Its got alot of people downloading from there servers at different times of the day. I think they have a maximum number of people that can download at one time, 500 or something. (ask Max2 or Dj-Ready about that)
But ESF-world has their own forums.
http://www.clan-treff.com/board/index.php?showforum=149
You will get more sufficient help there.

As for the models posted here. Most of them are a work in progress. So obviousley they arent going to be released until their finished (if it were for esf). And the others are probly just for another mod, or do not want to release them. Ask the model creator themselves if you have any questions pertaining to a specific model.

Moved to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom