I Am Coming Home!!!!!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome back awol! I hope you're doing ok with your injuries, how was it there?!?

grtz Naz

Best answers
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! you comin back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

okay that was tiring but yea, YES you finally coming back, now you can comeback and chill with me on the IRC wewt!, cause we got new problems in the IRC that will be fun :devgrin:

did you get my letter yet?

Best answers
I will be going to holding in a few days. I will be there for up to 2 weeks until my paperwork gets signed. I can't wait to get back \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey what happened to warrant a Medical Discharge.

Best answers
is he the inventor of esf ? cause he is something like a god to some of you.

atleast if you can come home you can play esf, my exams sucked and i am banned from esf by my parents. damn it. but anyway nice to know there is someone coming back from the war who still is alive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me plays zelda theme as awol returns

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Fenumeher
is he the inventor of esf ? cause he is something like a god to some of you.

atleast if you can come home you can play esf, my exams sucked and i am banned from esf by my parents. damn it. but anyway nice to know there is someone coming back from the war who still is alive.
No he is not the inventor of ESF nor is he on the forums alot. But if you have any experience on IRC at all then you must know awol. He is highly respected there and is good friends with all of us. If you know Valkyrie_Alpha, he is real good friends with awol. So if you really want to get to know one of IRC's most valued members then just come on sometime. If you need anyhelp with IRC just PM me.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, from what little I've seen him on IRC (must be timezones...I'm never there when he's on :() he is a good guy, good to know he is safe.

Best answers
yea im never on the forums or irc lol but im glad to see yur back awol hope to confuse ppl with you in irc (you too smy):talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
say stuff like that and hes gonna run back to the army
Hahahhahahahahhaha yeah man I wonder why people like saying G@Y crap lol I never seen AWOL where does he post???? i Never seen him before well.....Seem like a good guy.

Best answers
come to the IRC thats where he chills and tlaks and stuff, cause the forums are too slow compared to the fast response of irc

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 weeks?! That's too long. We want you back now, awol!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom