http://esf-world.com...

ReMember
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is it dead??
I mean its not updated in several months and it was a great place to get new content for esf.
Any reason why they dont update or has anyone other good places to get new content?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe the FileAdders are addicted to WoW...from what i have heard.o_o

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell that to Mr Ready >.> And half the Beta Tester squad for ESF ^^

But i agree with you on the fact that WoW does suck ^^

In any case ESF-world aint dead. The staff just dosent have a lot of time. And the previously mentioned WoW addiction is also present. But it aint dead ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd tell you the reason, but i'm too busy playing WoW.

Best answers
GoldenBlade said:
Is it dead??
I mean its not updated in several months and it was a great place to get new content for esf.
Any reason why they dont update or has anyone other good places to get new content?
good as old day....maybe they wont allow any loser like u to visit their website again......doh!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
good as old day....maybe they wont allow any loser like u to visit their website again......doh!

Hateread i hear in your voice. The dark side it leads to. Carefull you must be.

As for teh whole not let visit the site. Let us decide that ^^

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
And maybe you can follow the AUP. I don't think I need to tell you that if you want to visit this site, you'll read up on it.

You've been here for 4 months, so I will give you a friendly reminder that comments such as the one you posted are in direct violation of the first clause of the AUP, and that is, in brief, "Respect the other users."

...that means no posting just to insult people.

Please do not do so again.

EDIT - Click here to view the AUP.

Best answers
Majin_You said:
And maybe you can follow the AUP. I don't think I need to tell you that if you want to visit this site, you'll read up on it.

You've been here for 4 months, so I will give you a friendly reminder that comments such as the one you posted are in direct violation of the first clause of the AUP, and that is, in brief, "Respect the other users."

...that means no posting just to insult people.

Please do not do so again.

EDIT - Click here to view the AUP.
my bad men.........i just couldnt stand that stupidest question....... even though, i didnt name some one loser.................

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
my bad men.........i just couldnt stand that stupidest question....... even though, i didnt name some one loser.................
A quote regarding stupud questions.

"He who dosent know and asks is a fool for 5 minutes. But he who dosent know and dosent ask is a fool for life."

Basicly there are no stupid questions if the person who asks them dosent know something. There are anoying questions only anoying ones. And if i wasnt informed about stuff at esf-world id probably think its dead to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
A quote regarding stupid questions.

"He who dosent know and asks is a fool for 5 minutes. But he who doesn't know and doesn't ask is a fool for life."

Basically there are no stupid questions if the person who asks them doesn't know something. There are annoying questions only annoying ones. And if i wasn't informed about stuff at esf-world I'd probably think it's dead too.
Couldn't have said it better myself, Grega my man. Hear that, uncover bunker? There's no shame in not knowing, and who doesn't know isn't a loser, but those who make fun of them are, because they don't understand that everyone doesn't know something. Maybe you're a loser to him because you don't know something that's obvious to him? Use your head before you write, and only insult if insulted.

Best answers
It would be good if Ready would fix the uploader, i learned to make sprites and im up to upload them for ya.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom