HTC Sensation vs Samsung galaxy S2

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SGS2 sports a Mali-400MP GPU
Sensation Adreno 220 GPU

There are a lot of grounds for discussion in this topic, except in the GPU department. Adreno is atleast twice as fast as the outdated Mali. ;)
Well, no. It's not that simple. There are mixed reports, but generally, the Mali GPU seems to be superior in application. Let's not forget that the Sensation has a higher resolution.

Oh and, yeah, there's always something better hitting the market "next week". If you wait for that, you wait forever. :D

Just a nice person :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If the HTC sense is your only problem there are ways to remove it. And also ways to OC CPU. I have an HTC Desire HD and it runs really well.

The polls and the opinions can work in conjunction, and I highly doubt people randomly click on options unless they favor it somehow.

That said with iPhone 5 and HTC EVO 3D coming out in a couple of months, there are too many options to choose from, atleast for me.
And this, the HTC EVO 3D. I saw a video about it and has dual cores (as far as I heard in the video) and it can record 3d.

Though for games, got with the IPhone. There are a ****load of good updated games on it and Android market is not that interesting if you compare them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom