How's big is your "Hard-drive"

Best answers
40gb + 160gb + 80gb (the 80gb is for school but i use it for personal use as well =P)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My hard drive is 18.6 gigs. I've got around 460 megs left on it... poor thing.

Best answers
my first comp has 2 hard drives...
one is 58,5 GB other 55,8 GB
makes a nice 114,3 GB
my second comp has... oh wait... I don't have a second comp! :scared: o_o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm dunno exactly...i got 3 or 4...together like 350 gb....nice =P

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, all those penis jokes just keep getting more dumb, and more mentally draining. How lame.

Best answers
lol owa.. i was thinking the same thing when i saw this thread. but when i clicked on it i saw it said "how big is your "harddrive"

big difference you know ;)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GaZeeBo said:
lol owa.. i was thinking the same thing when i saw this thread. but when i clicked on it i saw it said "how big is your "harddrive"

big difference you know ;)
No, Owa is right, the thread title screams sexual innuendo... I was going to close it, except people actually started talking about their hard drives.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
No, Owa is right, the thread title screams sexual innuendo... I was going to close it, except people actually started talking about their hard drives.
SSJ Shin Carl, and EricW were the ones I were talking about mostly. As they made some sexual references, which weren't original.

I noticed the title is mostly to blame, as he quoted hard-drive, which suggested other things.

I don't really mind, but I just thought it would worth mentioning.

Anyways, not to drag things far off topic... I'd love to get myself a 200GB hard-drive it would be so rad, I'd have like so much stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My Main PC(really my father's actually.) Has an 80gb.

My Notebook, which is now my primary computer, has a 60gb, but it's a fast one at 7200 RPMs.

Best answers
- geforce 6800 ultra verto style 256 ddr

- 2000mb system ram

- lcd 30 inch monitor with 100+ hertz refresh rates

- 2 hard drives each of them 100 gig so i got 200 gig

- rom/dvd player and a burner all 52x speed.

- intel pentium 4 processor 560 supporting hyper threading
technology with a 90nm arch 3.60 ghz clock speed, and 800
mhz front side bus, and a 1mb L2 cache.

- xeon motherboard the only motherboard support 2 p4 hyper threading chips thus giving me dual hyperthreading.

people say intel and nvidia suck... they do not.
the first company to make a chip and a video card do not suck as they have the most experience and money to throw around for technology. amd sucks, radeon sucks... their posers :p

well, thats my comps specs and my opinion.

ps - i get anywhere from 100 to 600 fps in resolutions of 1024x768 or 1152x764... so i hope this helps gamers that want a good comp for doom3, hl2, and farcry.

also i got two computers supporting these features and it only costed me 1000ish bucks. depending on where u live... usa money is different then other places.

oh ya and dsl is best for gamers as it has an equal upload and download stream. gamers are constantly connected to a server and uploading and downloading, so to have an equal stream is good. cable is only good for downloading as their upload sucks and is expensive to upgrade bandwidth. same with road runner.

dsl can be installed almost anywhere and is cheap and fast. also the bandwidth can be upgraded and u can get a dsl T2 for only 35 bucks a month!

hope this extra info helps some of you out :p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All we wanted to know was your HD size

Nothing more about your PC

Best answers
my laptop has only got a 40 gig hd with 5400 rpm i think...but get this I have almost 10 gig left. But i am thinking of getting either a 160 gb external hard drive or an IPod of 20 or 40 gigs...mostly for backup mp3's and anime....

Best answers
i have my 80gig SATA and my 40 gig ATA 133 Hard drive to give me 120 GB

Best answers
ya well,

i make/fix computers... though it would be a nice thing to show gamers what to get for a hardcore gaming pc. There are some people that do not know what to buy for their computers and get what the sales guy tells them to get and then they get ripped off.

speaking of ripped off... get computer products from your closes ASI factory. very cheap good products... if i can get a computer that would usually cost 2000+ for only 1000 then heck dude of course im going to tell others to share in the blight of it all.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom