HOW

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I always find it amazingly stupid that people try not to have fun anymore . . . what's the point of whining about every attack (or kicking and banning for it if you are a server admin) that you can't beat because you are not good enough . . .

Honestly, it's sad to see this. I thought it was over in the days of Big Bang Whores and Disc Whores. Back in alpha 2, when someone whored, the whole server turned on that one player.

No body was kicked, nobody was banned.

Later on however, people became amazingly stupid about it. Going as far as banning Vegeta, Cell, Freiza and Piccolo from thier servers.

I ask you, is that what you want? Because I see it already. Grow up, practice and get better.

It's a game ffs.

Best answers
I loved BB whoring esf_desert_arena in alpha 2, that was awesome ^_^

Best answers
I love it when all the skilled players who call HOWing cheap, and that it's for n00bs(Not talking about you GMan). If a player is truly "skilled" then they can figure a way around any fighting style. At least thats what I think.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, if I find someone truly annoying in a server, I set about making their game difficult at best. Skilled players should certainly be able to do this with ease.

Best answers
i'm surprised minor curse words aren't allowed on this forum but whore is... kinda strange.. :]

Best answers
Epedemic_Optikz said:
i'm surprised minor curse words aren't allowed on this forum but whore is... kinda strange.. :]
thats kinda off topic. blows topic back on topic and btw i dont complain unless thats all they did.

Best answers
-Off Topic....Kinda-
I'm kinda new to this game but if I meet someone that's alot better, I'm just happy. I mean...I learn alot just watching how they play, therefore I get better faster :] And I mean....no n00b *Hate the term but anyway...* should complain IF you fight someone with great skill. Learn and get better and kick his ass the next time you meet :devgrin:

-On Topic- FFS people...it's no big deal....sure you get mad at them but well....it's been said before...1: put up with it 2: find a way around it or 3: leave

Best answers
I wish I never even came up with this friggin' term. It's dead and done with. It's a mere discription of someone's lack of playing skill. I never meant to use it as a direct insult or whatever. Just.. leave it alone. Jesus. HOW'ers are easy when you pay attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom