How Would The Teleport move be like???

Best answers
I really think it is fine but I would like to be able to teleport during ki blast:idea:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teleporting is the same..

and teleporting when shooting would make it so un fair to the attacks that stick u in place

Best answers
I think teleporting should take more pl, cause I've seen a guy dodge a final flash then dodge a kamehameha and then another move in a row!

Best answers
ya it takes like 1/5th i think of your ki already when yuor at max so isn't that enough for ya cuase i think the guy musta not had enough to shoot a gallit gun or anything else like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can teleport far on a full bar of ki but ud have no ki to use and ud be a sitting duck when powering up :p

teleporting is best used for thoes attacks that ur just not fast enough to dodge... or for running for tat final ball or stealing one right before a wish is made :D

Best answers
What does it actually look like when you're carrying a dragonball hopefllly it doesnt look like it does in dmz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dmz is funny.... backpack dball!!!

that reminds me there actoualy are dragonball backpacks that look just like that... so u too can pretend that ur in dmz!!!

Best answers
I think the teleporting is ok, takes enough KI, I love that you have enough Ki to fly around and use turbo for long time

In like bfp you flied around 1 minute and all your KI was gone :p

Gtz
I

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah the amount of ki it tkaes and how much it moves is good rite now.... it gives it so u dun spam it.... its goood i wud luv teleporting with attacks... it wud add gameplay.. i dun think ppl wud spam it like with surprise attacks.. .becuase the attack will take up alot of ur ki.. and u cna only move while doin certain techniques...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think u should be able to tele once when your chrageing a move, like goku did to cell with his karmahamaha. cos then if a moves comeing for u and ur chargeing a move yourself u can tele to the side to dodge the beam and fire your own back.

Best answers
i said that idea but pcjoe said it would be unfair. so no go for that

Best answers
i think teleport should take way less :/

cuz it's not really teleporting in the show there just
"Moving really fast"

and they never seem to stop ;/

Best answers
if tryin ta stick wi the show

1 u shud do stuff like instant trasmission wi goku and the map changes to the millenium dome and it catches fire if u shoot it
2 u shud put in a world tourny mode:p with mr satan and that t.v guy included

*note*-- this is not a request ,just me bein a prat (for sure)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom