how to admin?

Best answers
how do i admin? are there special commands for that i mean sometimes i cre8 my own server and then there are people who are really pissing me off and i really want to kick them (in the game and in real life) how do i kick them better said how do i ban guys out my server?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to kick someone from your server just do kick "player" and if you are too lazy to type in their name copy and paste, the beauty of steam. or you can get amx mod, admin mod, or amx mod x. to ban someone banid "time(0 for the length of time the server is up" "steamid" kick
www.amxmod.net
www.adminmod.org (i think)
www.amxmodx.net (i think)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if your not running some kind of admin mod you cant ban them but you can kick them if your running the normal hl by typing in kick "esf player" or their name in the quotes steam also allows you to highlight their name on the tab key so you can copy and paste it which really comes in handy if their name has a ~ or ` in it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes you can ban them. you can't ban them permanently but you can ban people so they dont enter your server for the time the server is up. or for the ammount of time you dont want them to enter. like i said before banid "time" "steamid" kick. if you read my previous post

Best answers
well if got another Question i know how to ban melee ( i think i know) type in console mp_melee right? well anyway how do i ban the scouter? cous i want to play hide and seek (short of)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom