How to abort when someone tries to swing u?

Best answers
Ive played ESF for some time now, and im getting pretty good, but one thing i havent been able to understand, as the title says, how do i abort when someone tries to swing you? ive seen some people doing it, and would be glad if someone could tell me. o_o

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't really abort, you can only hope their ki runs out before they complete the throw.

To actually take advantage of this, hold down left click and jump.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But since the team changed throw, it's near impossible to avoid a throw. Meaning power to the n00bs.

Best answers
I've heard that holding down the left mouse button after the throw is initiated is the only way to hope to break out of it. However, being that throws require a RIDICULOUS amount of Ki, you probably won't get thrown very often unless it's later on in a round and/or you're playing against bots. In my opinion, it uses too much Ki to be a worthwhile maneuver.

Best answers
thats why i only use it when nessicary just a quick throw so i can charge up or if i have enough throw them away then blaster there ass before they can recover other then that its useless and n00bs don't aways use it right (thank god) but it is really annoying when a pro or some one really good uses it to make u roll along the ground and continuesly hit u over and over again

Best answers
Wasting your ki to abour getting thowed is not worth it. The worst you can get from throwing is getting slammed into a wall and getting kiblobed, but you can jump off the wall the instant you fall on it so no harm :)

Best answers
How do i actually swing someone (n00b0r m0ck me) i can only ever do it for about a second then it breaks off >:/

Best answers
You either dont have sufficient ki or sont hold down the lmb.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O

No, the worst with being thrown is NOT kiblobs! I know a technique that allows you to kill a person easily just by throwing!

Best answers
So do i. Laser spam them the moment you thow them. Very effective :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you mean the 6 punch combo
where the person geting thrown gets 6 more simple melee hits

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.. Worse.. Almost the same, you throw them into the roof and they are gone, long gone the minute you do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom