How many....

Best answers
...episodes are in Evagelion?? I've seen the first 10 so far and it's pretty cool. And why does everyone like Rei so much?? She hasn't done anything...yet :)

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
...episodes are in Evagelion?? I've seen the first 10 so far and it's pretty cool. And why does everyone like Rei so much?? She hasn't done anything...yet :)

wasnt this fast???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eva blows its like the worst mecha show ever... gundam is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than this lame show

or go watch trigun :D just as good as gundam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i dont get why everyone like rei she never really does anything

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i've only seen the first ep.... it looks like a pretty messed up show... and my frend says it gets screwd up at teh end......k so far... rei is bleedin.. thats bout it....

Best answers
26 plus 2 more movie eps that replace 25 and 26 and another movie

reis hot probly cause shes like a doll or the ice queen you knew in high school but most EVA ppl go and watch the "SPECIAL video;) " if Yah know what i mean

yah Gundams better but Robotech is BEST:p

didnt like Trigun he only killed 1 person

cowboy bebop was a bit better

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wats the special video??... is it like endless waltz??.. coz that was pretty cool

Best answers
Kool...that means I have all the eps (but I got EP 27 also??;/ ) :) And it's not that bad...but I have to say they got the ugliest looking mech's around ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Kool...that means I have all the eps (but I got EP 27 also??;/ ) :) And it's not that bad...but I have to say they got the ugliest looking mech's around ;)
i dont think that these are mechs. i think that are giant beasts. u know black&white??? i think a thing of eva comes out of that game

Best answers
Don't forget to see End of Eva movie. Cuz the last eps kinda don't make any sense. And i'll have to disagree with Hibiki, this show is very good in my opion.:)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
27 sounds right.

There are three movies.

Rei is nothing . . . if you havn't seen you will soon.

Asuka Roxors, but Gendo Ikari is my favorite character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom