How Many of you Exercise?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I am not, I just seriously can't gain weight. And I don't look skinny at at all, if you would guess my weight, Well most people guess I weigh like 70 kilo's. It's no eating disorder (never puke or anything) just...really quick metabolism.

Best answers
I go through a 1 hour traning program ever second day (biceps, triceps, chest, shoulders, back, and stomach ) And then I run 2-3 times a week, non-stop, around my town which is around 4-5 miles. And betwin that, I'm on my bike allot to (betwin 7-10 miles) most of the days.

So I think I get the exercise there's needed :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Surprisingly I lift weights every other day. If I get to where I am tired out, I will take 2 to 3 days off. Usually Weekends.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I swim for about a mile every day, I'm 5'11, 155 pounds / 70kg.

Best answers
I love to run, but I'm too lazy to do everything involved with running. Changing clothes before going out to run, have a shower (wtb a bath >_>), change clothes again.. Too much trouble just to go and run for an hour..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i feel so big compared to you guys... i'm nearly 22, and i'm about 105kg, or 232lbs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I don't excercise at ALL.

im 16 years old, and I weigh 255 lbs. I'm not horrendously fat, since I AM 6'3"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You probably should.

What you could do, is gain muscle.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I exercise/train a lot.

I lost about 56 kilos thanks to that (123 lbs).

I used to weigh 135 kilos a few years ago, (297 lbs) but thanks to changing my eating habit, and training every day, I'm now around 78 - 79 kilo's (174 lbs).

So yeah, exercising for teh win.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No more and no less than the last time this thread came around.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to be fit again(good stamina, endurance, etc.) but I dont know where to start........need some help ppl
It depends on what your goals are. If you just want good stamina and endurance, then you should do things like running, swimming, barbell complexes, jump roping, etcetera. If you want to build strength and/or muscle mass then you could take up weight lifting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my exercise habbits have been lax for a long time, getting back into it though.
same here since the last 2 days i started again, but just to be personaly fit again.

Do 100 Situps , 75 Situps both sides(used to do backthen 100 aswell), do 10-15 Pushups for biceps, another 10-15 for Triceps, Do a few Arm pushups with weights. Do alot exercises to hold my body tensely.

Had yesterday 4 hours of Training, next morning after 5 hours sleep i was gone to a school volleyball turney for another 4 hours, Now I'm home, and so tired >_<

@True-Warrior: Swimming is good enough like MC said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do swimming, all I need really, nwayz I do some weight lifting and circuit training every few days, I jog to the gym alot of the time(about 3km there).

I'm 16 and weigh 65kg, is it me or are you guys huge or something...I'm about 1.80meters (6 feet).

Best answers
I hold a weight lifting record at my school... highest powerclean per pound of bodyweight.

And im gonna attempt to break a second record this year... for the highest dead-lift per pound of bodyweight. (425 lbs) I weigh 160

Best answers
Well I use to weigh more when I was young then I broke my arm & afterwards I start swimmin' everyday for the whole summer but that was like 4 years ago...Anyways right now I'm just trying to get my body less flabby if you know what I mean

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I use to way more when I was young then I broke my arm & afterwards I start swimmin' everyday for the whole summer but that was like 4 years ago...Anyways right now I'm just trying to get my body less flabby if you know what I mean
Pushups and holding your body over the floor with your arms will do the job.
Included Alot of sweating and Joggingg/Running.

Donn: I'm about 1,86m/or 1,88m high and i weight 80kg <_<" i could actually lose somebit more....

Best answers
Donn: I'm about 1,86m/or 1,88m high and i weight 80kg <_<" i could actually lose somebit more....
Wow, i though i was tall, but i guess there are others as tall as i am. I'm 1,89m tall, but i only weight 70-75kg (it changes around almost daily). I'm quite slim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom