how many more things....?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah im bout a post a day ahead of hibiki, but yeah not exactly like theres any point to having an even higher post count

ultrassj_vegeta

U
o ok...... u do realise spamming is frowned upon and can get u banned.....and err.. admittin it..... ok... some ppl just for that custom avatar..... *sigh*...... hehe leet postin more than hib??!!!!!!!!

Best answers
wow this thread is really overflowing with spam huh mainly coz of u 2

ultrassj_vegeta

U
im not spamming... im on topic... wats it bout again?? o yeh.. so newayz... PPL SHH!! LET TEAM MEMBER POST!!!>.. HOW MUCH MORE?!!!

Best answers
I'm beginning to think the team members must all be very busy working on the beta to bring us boys and girls it ASAP. Because if they don't waste their time on this spam, they must be doing something more useful :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader
I'm beginning to think the team members must all be very busy working on the beta to bring us boys and girls it ASAP. Because if they don't waste their time on this spam, they must be doing something more useful :p
working on the beta to bring it to us boys and girls and Lil Goten ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by ItsJstSklz
Well The Only Reason I Am Spamming Is Becuz I Wanna Change The Avatar I Got And Get 150 Posts :devgrin:
Gee, I do hope a MOD sees this and shoots down your hopes of spamming your way to a custom avatar by stopping your post count at 149. :)

Anyways, back on topic, I was told there was sumthing like 100 more animations to complete. Well I heard some beta tester say that in ESF chat.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat???... wats my thread turned into??? 100 animations?!!!!!...... AW DAMN...... how long does an animatio ntake to complete?? ne1 kno?

Best answers
Hibiki doesn't spam that much... alot of the time it's flaming :)

he sometimes helps n00bs... ( he is the moderator of Help section ) :)

he's been here for awhile... you've been here since power up aint you ?

lol... i've been here since.... that powerup Animation :)

or alittle before...

besides he has ssj smileys :)

:yes:

301 Post w000t !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thats All Hibiki Does Is Call Everyone NOOBS it Pisses Me Off :] (ends Spamming)

Best answers
Well, actually i think the team members are going at an easy pace. Cmon now people, sure esf is a hobby for them but im sure most of them have REAL lives and just work on esf moderately. Although the esf team work a lot harder than many other mods. Sure i know they care for us esf addicts but i know their not sweating and slaving over their keyboards to finish, just to put smiles on our faces :rolleyes: lol.

Well anyways, Take a week, month or year to finish. As long as its quality work :yes:

Let the Flaming Begin! :fight:

EDIT: Oh hey i got 90 posts, would u look at that. Not a lot but at least none of that were spam o_o

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
plz Speculate with your OWN bandwidth, ours is worth too much to be misused with all this constant spammage.

THATS why we dont like spam, its not personal [unless you did something to make it that way] but this server is NOT free, be mindful of this guys, its not a lot to ask

Cheers :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom