How far are you on Doom3?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to see how far you guys are on doom3.
I'm only at Alpha Lab sector1. So how far are you?
Heres a pic i took while on my way to alpha lab.

Best answers
I beat it a couple days though i have to say hell is the hardest level. It's so hard to see and you also lose everything. I kept on falling off the blocks

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beat it in 2 days after it was release early from some bestbuys and where is my model >_< !

Best answers
Delta Labs Sector 2 , god its hard i found myself saving every 5mins or so

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell was by far the hardest for me. I kept running out of rockets with 3 Hell Knights approaching me all the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The cube is nice against hell knights...god damned revenants with their crazy ass missiles...

I'm at Site 3. God, this game is huge. I haven't played a single player game for mopre than three days in a row without either beating it or getting sick of it...so I'm pretty impressed with the massive environment they've made for this place.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have the Cube or the BFG in Hell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good point. Those guys aren't that hard to kill with the shotgun, though. If you're careful, that is. lol

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am currently at the EnPro plant, just after Alpha Labs, and I still have not grown the slightest bit tired of Doom 3. I'm usually interested in the single-player element of an FPS before the multiplayer, so I am quite satisfied with Doom 3...and man, do I hate those spiders >_<

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2nd level. I would be a lot farther, but my fps is so bad it's not even fun playing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude...go to www.tweakguides.com. They have an insanely great list of cvars that you can use to make Doom run perfectly on almost any PC.

Majin You, man...you haven't even scratched the tip of the iceberg yet. Personally I have to say that thus far, it's been the most satisfying single player experience I've ever had. Period. Just the fact that I haven't beaten it yet attests to that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fixing the cooling on the reactor

and wondering how pinkys can see

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i finished it , man i enjoyed it so much

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
back from hell.
and... i've gotten bored it it :(

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I finished and I'm currently trying to convince myself that it's worth replaying (I'm failing). Good game, although towards the end it gets repeticious, and it doesn't have much replay value. Maybe it'll have some interesting total modifications in a year or so.

Best answers
Optional said:
You don't have the Cube or the BFG in Hell.
Actualy there is a BFG in Hell. It's near BFG Cell, it's prety hard to see, but if you just keep runing you will reach it in 1 minute, just don't fall from the clif. The bad thing is that you lose BFG and all your weapons once you return to Mars (except Soul Cube of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom