How DONT you wanna die ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont wanna die being shot or in some stupid thing like a bomb accident. I dont wanna die lol.

When i do I hope its just of old age.
I want a long life with a bunch of mini CJ's runnin around.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
being slowly crushed to death by a fat naked man who smells really badly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't want to die alone. Leaving life would be horrible to do on your own, without someone there to at least comfort you.

Best answers
A) A slow death.
B) Of a disease.
C) Being killed by someone else.

That just about covers it. So long as I'm not slowly dying or someone kills me, I don't really care how I go, I know it will happen, I'll just let it happen, and do everything I can to ensure I go peacefully.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't want to be killed by bugs or something living inside of me o_O.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I DO wanna die after my beloved... so that they don't have to see me die. I think I'd rather take the pain then make them take it... and I really hate water so I don't wanna drown

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, Cuc. Other that, I'd hate to die in some really moronic, embarassing way. IE when I used to go cliff diving (before they made it illegal to protect drunks from killing themselves - it's natural selection, dammit!), we would run down a short path and then step up on a rock to gain extra height by vaulting off the rock. It's about 2 and a half feet off the ground. Tripping on that and splattering on the side of the cliff would be an example of a really dumb way to go :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
Cucumba said:
The only thing I truly fear is Alzhimer's, brain death, or any other state of mental/bodily debilitation that completely incapacitates me.
AMEN! (2 that...[wasting space so i can write/post "Amen"])

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In schoool. A school shooting having to hide and being scared and than..dead. Also being tortured to death.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being buried alive is one of my most feared fears. I mean, even the scene from Kill Bill 2 made me antsy and I couldn't watch...

But I'm also afraid of growing old and having all those detrimental problems such as :

Cucumba said:
The only thing I truly fear is Alzhimer's...

Best answers
drowning and being buried alive are defintinly on my low 10 list

if i feel anything remotily like pain for more then 0.5 seconds i dont want it ;)

examples are falling off a cliff, being pushed off a cliff, being shot,triping over my cat and falling down the stairs would also be painful :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom