Votes: 0 0.0%
  • option 5

• option 6

• Total voters

KyoKusanagi

K
Option 3 - i want to die by being involved in a Jam Donut accident.

Retired
Best answers
heck I would go for option 6 any time of the day. also I would give my life and catch a bullet for someone I care about.

Antx

A
I would rather die at the age of 80 by fliping my car while running from the cops at 97mph. I'll be on the 5 o'clock news and my grandkids will have something to brag about.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell, I don't have a rival, but I'll go for numero uno.

Why not? We can even mix it up with a little option six and have my rival be the asteroid and my sword be nuclear powered!!!!

Number 1.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hit by a semi, driven by the Incredible Hulk

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gah... the only (sort of) good option is 6.. So 6 it is...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll go for 6.... or 3.... 6 or 3... yeah...... but more of 3 than 6...... I mean 6 is great......but 3 would be more fun....... on second thought...I'll just go for 3...... Yeah thats it, 3...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Option 1, always loved midevil movies...

Or perhaps I'd go back in time with the Revultionary War and fight against the british.

Best answers
number 6 would make me "imortal" lololol... at least in history books!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"on todays news, a 16 year old boy has died tragicly by locking himself in a solid bunker with the entire countries supply of muffins. over several weeks, the riot squad and swat team plan a daring rescue of the muffins, unfortunatly they failed to breach the walls in time as the boy had devoured them, resulting in heart faliure and multiple clotted Arteries, then briefly passing away. State officials are now trying to find a way to recover the muffins. This episode will have a major impact on the UK over the weeks. It is unknown how the country is supposed to survive with muffin shortages."

now THAT is how i wanna go \o/

nZ

Best answers
option 3 pastry , thats the dogs bollox , a sweet and tastey death, now thts an ending.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shijing said:
"on todays news, a 16 year old boy has died tragicly by locking himself in a solid bunker with the entire countries supply of muffins. over several weeks, the riot squad and swat team plan a daring rescue of the muffins, unfortunatly they failed to breach the walls in time as the boy had devoured them, resulting in heart faliure and multiple clotted Arteries, then briefly passing away. State officials are now trying to find a way to recover the muffins. This episode will have a major impact on the UK over the weeks. It is unknown how the country is supposed to survive with muffin shortages."

now THAT is how i wanna go \o/
AHAhahaha, man shijing you always crack me up.

Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
Hit by a semi, driven by the Incredible Hulk

hahahahahahahaha...... oh god.... i would wanna die like slim pickin's from "Dr. Strangelove" if you guys dont know what im talking about then shame on all of you for missing such an awsome movie. if not that, id like to go in a really anti-climactic fashion. like in action movies when the hero flips in and guns down/uses kungfu on everybody in the room....except i wanna flip in, utter some catch phrase but get blown away before i can finish it... and if not that, i would like to die at the end of a long and fulfilling life.

Best answers
Judge said:
heck I would go for option 6 any time of the day. also I would give my life and catch a bullet for someone I care about.
I agree.... If I'm not going to die a natural death, then I'd rather die saving the people I love...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7. Oversexed by proz

7 it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Option 8: Jump off the top of the Sears Tower laden with dynamite set to explode before I hit the ground, raining the debris of my body down on the unsuspecting city dwellers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom