How do you transform?

Best answers
I look at my controls list and didn't find it, I looked here in the forums and found 'Z' being the default, but I tried it. I reach the PL and held it down for 2 minutes. I was not flying and I had full ki.

Any commmands I should do, and I am I being that much of a n00b.

Plz don't flame.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you trying to transform while you're in turbo?
It doesn't work if you do that.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
next to the senzu bean icon, on the left, theres a cf bar. when that is full you must press "Z" to ascend or transform. then when youre transformed you can press "X" to descend. only some characters can descend.

Best answers
Uhh...

This is what I am doing, I have the PL listed that I should transform. I am on the ground and not in turbo. I hit 'Z' and nothing happens.

What is going wrong?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O If you are not in turbo and have your CF bar full and are not already trasnformed, then you should be able to transform. Since your keys aren't working, go to the console and type in ascend and press enter. This should excecute the ascension code in the game.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the transformation powerlevel is different for every player as well. except for gohan and trunks, they both trans at 1mill.

Best answers
Thanks Captain Obivious

Majin Prince stop giving him useless crap...HE'S NOT STUPID, he knows what everything is in the game...the problem is his controls

---ANYWAY---

have you tried just going into the control menu and just pressing reset defaults?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
killa hurtz, will you do me a favor. and shut your damn mouth. how am i supposed to know what his problem is. he couldnt transform, so i gave him a few possibilities of what the solution of his problem might be. it may not have helped him, but it might have helped some other noob who dosent know anything about this mod.

Best answers
hey how do u transform a second time in the game cause i transformed once and then when the bar was full again i tried pressing "Z" again but nothing happens is this how u do it or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom