How do you activate dragonballs???

Best answers
How what.... What is the command for activating dragon balls??? Can someone please tell me how to make server with dragon balls?:cry: :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you people ever:

* Read around the forums?
* Read Manuels?
* Read the ReadMes?

Best answers
I DID MAN!! I SOOO DID!! IT DOESNT SAY ANYTHING!! Can you please help me out??? This is the forum too. You should be able to tell me right??

Best answers
Use key? WHat the hell is that suposed to mean?! You are a dumbass there man. But i just asked how do you "ACTIVATE DRAGONBALLS" i know how to use them. I have done it on other servers before. but i wish to make my own server with dragon balls activated. So if someone would please help me out by telling me how to activate them that would be fantastic!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok when you go to pick your map, there is an advanced option on the left side. go there and there should be an option that says game mode. look there and you should find what youre looking for.

Best answers
the command your looking for is mp_gamemode 2, that should do it... :)

*note* cmon guys he is odviously a nub, just give him what he needs, no need to be mean about it!! :S

Best answers
well he did make about three threads about this all over the board. :) In any case it shouldn't be that difficult if you've ever played half life multiplayer before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom