how do u turn ON transformation effects??

Best answers
ya krillin has to work to transform too, he has to get 3mill (i think this is right..)

Best answers
Am I wrong or did the guys intentionally make it to where you go SS faster the higher your pl is? If so, it was ingenious.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Everything is totally off topic... :S

If your transformations still dont work.. try reinstalling it..o_o

Best answers
Vegetas required PL is 2 mil to go ssj but if you are a little bit under that it will work but take longer, If you try to go ssj while around 2 mil you should see the whole thing with music and sound and aura and flashes and all that but once it is much higher you will just see a quick yellow aura and the hair will turn blond.

Best answers
thats called "perfect transformation level" its also written down in the vgui menu!

(goku 5mill, trunks&gohan 3mill, vegeta also 5 mill i think!)

there is no aura at all, only a switch to yellow hair

Best answers
I really hate perfect transformations, it just looks crappy. What it should be is transform for like 3 seconds like the last stage before transform.

Best answers
Well maybe your powerlevel was to high sometimes when u fight for a while then ascend to a super sayian yor hair just turns yellow

Best answers
to turn on transformation affects first go to controls and where it says ascend and descend, set those to buttons on ur keyboard then in battle u must reach a certain powerlevel at least 1,000,000 but 4 some fighters u will have to reach 2,000,000 or 3,000,000 but i dont think that high. then once u have a high powerlevel press ascend and and u should turn super sayain. ok

Best answers
go onto your console and type cl_fxquality 1(or 2 or 3 higher # is higher quality)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom