Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other-Explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Come on guys..as absurd as the topic is..keep it on topic..I hate to say this but..

Please go back to talking about how you pinch one off.

-_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sit, say 'Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?' (to the toilet) then strain and scream and try to go Super Saiyan, burst a blood vessel, cough and die. I don't have time to sit around thinking about it (yet I strangely have time to tell you all about it).

Best answers
Ya gotta take your time with these things...

Handheld Solitaire game for the win :D

Best answers
other.... well, when igo if anyone is in a 10-20 meter radius i cant go....
never have never will. dunno why but i just cant, i i dont want to squeeze it out cause they gave a big hemroids talk at school....but it usually takes about 20 minutes to do my thing.....thats why i try to avoid it......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It happens how it happens. Occasionally, depending on the waste, I am severely weakened for a short time.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I sit, say 'Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?' (to the toilet) then strain and scream and try to go Super Saiyan, burst a blood vessel, cough and die. I don't have time to sit around thinking about it (yet I strangely have time to tell you all about it).
Dang that was too funny, thanks for a good laugh. :)

Best answers
i think poop comes out the best after having a nice long meal and having a ciggarette afterwards

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sit and read. Only other usefulness for a already read book is that, you have toilet paper from the previous chapters..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hold it in untill i'm about to **** my pants, then run to the bathroom. 5 mils later im done.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hang from the tree in my cage and throw it at the tourists... wait, I'm not a monkey from a zoo, don't believe this post!

Best answers
well usually i sit and relax but lately i've been more of a squeeze and run guy. Just wanna get it over and done with. Im usually on the phone when im doing it too. I mean sure i like talking to someone when im pinchin one off. Hell I've talked to RP while I was launching a missle. Had a good time doing it too. Talking about HL2, etc and just ya know having a good time. But if im by myself, i just squeeze and get it done with so i can go back to doing whatever i was doing. :yes:

Best answers
sit and do something.. read a book ?!

threads.. threads..

o_0

and inakuro.. u said that u crap blood ? u realy do need a doctor ?!!!!

btw.. mind ure own business :p :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, you people need some help....askin us innocent people how we pewp.....
thats just sick...pewpin is cool and all, but its not exactley a personal experience
that most people feel comfortable telling people from other countries....
pewp pewp pewp......

[BTW, I sit there and struggle to find out who number two works for ;)]

Best answers
Kyraza said:
damn it's such a weird site but hey... it's realistic :p
No.... no, actually its not.

I like to take pewps on the potty. If its too big to fit down the flush-hole, i let it sit for a while(so it can break up into smaller pieces), then I flush

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom