How do u combo even if the other guy dodges the hits?

Best answers
o_o :cry: :shocked: You know when u get head on attack ( when two ppl swoop into each other it starts a sequence of buttons and if u win u do a cool combo) when i played only these ppl could do those combos on the the pre-punch sequence (when someone swoops towards someone else and starts beating on him the attacker should puch primary fire to start a combo while the defender must click the arrows shown in the corner to block) but some ppl even if the defender block all the hits or lands one or something does a crazy combolike the head on attack (metioned above) anyways the man was very brief in his explantion and told me to press down down+left left and it should make a combo can SOME ONE PLZ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME HOW MANY ARE THERE AND LIST THE BUTTONS PLZ I REALLY WANNA KNOW THANKS FOR READING THIS LONG TEXT

THE EMPEROR OF DBZ

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As of right now, there are two general (same for all characters) combos. These combos are performed during regular advanced melee. If, at a minimum, one of attacks that is part of the combo hits then the combo will be executed.

There were two videos released on the main website which show the two combos being done. If you watch carefully enough you may figure out how to do them. :smile:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the combos are hidden so people can test and figure them out themselves. There currently are two combos in the game.

The ESF Team prefers we keep the button combinations hidden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom