how do i overclock or underclock my computer???

Best answers
You have to overclock in your BIOS unless you have a gigabyte motherboard then you can use easytune

Best answers
but, how do i overclock in BIOS??
i don't know nothing about overclocking, please explaint to like you are going to explain to a child
step byt step

Best answers
You don't have to overclock in your BIOS, just check in your motherboard manual if you have jumpers or dip switches on your motherboard. If you have them, just open up your case and then change them to the settings you can find in your motherboard manual.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never ever mess with your BIOS unless you know what your doing, in this case you dont know.

=/\/\C

Best answers
i'm confuse now, one says that i have to download the overclock software, other says that i have to overclock in bios, other says that i have to open my computer and overclock by the motherboard, what i od now??
i just want to play ESF without reseting my computer after a while that i'm playing it
anyone please tell me one solution!!

Best answers
and i notted that i was playing Diablo 2 and it reseted my computer too, i think that all my computer is messed up, it will help if i format my PC??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to reinstate what mc said, never mess with your computer unless you know what you are doing :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your computer is just reseting on you, thats a very bad sign. Overclocking is the last thing you want to do at this point. This is most likely a motherboard problem, pick a new one up for about $60. It might just be your ram, however i have a friend who jsut got the same problem, turns out his motherboard is dying on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom