how do I add a bot?!

Best answers
hi guys...
i dont have a cdkey so i cant play on the internet and only LAN.
so how can i play against the computer?i heard theres a bot where can i et it and how do I use it?

THX

Best answers
OK, I tried to d/l the bots, but it said :
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(./sessions/sess_89d05937246528aec5b0998236358d1c, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/virtual/site72/fst/var/www/html/filedb/filedb.php on line 43

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/virtual/site72/fst/var/www/html/filedb/filedb.php:43) in /home/virtual/site72/fst/var/www/html/filedb/filedb.php on line 43

Warning: Unknown(): open(./sessions/sess_89d05937246528aec5b0998236358d1c, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (./sessions) in Unknown on line 0

Best answers
It says to edit liblist.gam with notepad but it is not a notepad file.
.txt . How do you do it. ;/

Best answers
two ways
1. run notepad, open file (make sure the file tyoe is setted to "every file type" and open liblist.gam
2. open the liblast.gam, then the window pops up "run file with" select notepad and click OK

Best answers
I opened liblist.gam with notepad but
gamedll "dlls\ESF-Bot.dll
was already there. Did I do something wrong?O_O

Best answers
This isn't the exact question from the original post, but I hafta ask..is there any way to specify what team you want the bot to join? It gets annoying adding, then kicking, over and over till you get the kind of balance you want.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by chrisjmyers1204
I opened liblist.gam with notepad but
gamedll "dlls\ESF-Bot.dll
was already there. Did I do something wrong?O_O
make sure it says:

gamedll "dlls\ESF-Bot.dll"
//gamedll "dlls\hl.dll"

and not:

//gamedll "dlls\ESF-Bot.dll"
gamedll "dlls\hl.dll"