How Come??!?!

Best answers
How come when ever i make a server after a while my game just shuts down ?!?!!!?!!? it happens when i join servers when im in game having fun with ppl my game like just closes when im playing its so random!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2.1 has an infamous crash bug, so don't worry... your not alone in this aggrivation.

The ESF team is working hard to fix it, and it will hopefully be fixed by the release of 1.2.2

Best answers
i hope so... i loaded up 5 bots, game crashed... loaded 3 bots game crashed.. map was battle arena.... they were on default difficulty.. it was pretty annoying... crashed with in 2 minutes of starting a lan game..

Best answers
bots crash server, put their chat mode off, should help and play in first person and on a map without water... i can play with 2-3 bots for hours. also try not to use ki blob white blobs that stick... sometimes glitch and cause crash errors.

dragonballs crash server if picked up and dropped rapidly.
dont worry the glitches/bugs/errors/crashes/imbalance will be patched up in time... the game is still in its beta stages and im guessing when it hits 2.0 version it will be out of its beta stages with some nice features.

now if they need help or money donations for servers for hosting files n crap they could just ask, but they dont... if they need more coders they would ask but i think they do not want people working on their mod.

so asking to code help them or give them money is not gonna happen or help because they will refuse the offer as most people want the glory of doing it them selves :p

Best answers
I noticed that most of the "stable" servers out there are the non-dedicated ones. I've played for hours on a non-dedicated server on many maps and I've seen them stay up for literally hours and then I get on a dedicated one and it just crashed all the time could even be playin the same map. I'd say it was more a server side problem than anything else. Dunno this could be a stupid post but yea, just my 2 cents.

Best answers
VuLLs said:
now if they need help or money donations for servers for hosting files n crap they could just ask, but they dont... if they need more coders they would ask but i think they do not want people working on their mod.
We will hire anyone with decent talents and enoug free time on his/her hands. It's hard to find good people though.

VuLLs said:
so asking to code help them or give them money is not gonna happen or help because they will refuse the offer as most people want the glory of doing it them selves :p
Money? /me raises "Will code for 10euro/h"-sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom