How about an ability to...

Best answers
Control your power level? In the show the z fighers along with some of the villians were able to lower their power level so that they'd seem weaker then they really were. I propose something like that but abit more usefull/fun.

Lets say I have 5,000,000 PL with goku if i wanted to fight my friend who just joined I have a retared advantage over him. The only way we can fight on equal grounds is if i keep killing myself untill I have a PL near his or if he keeps playing for hours untill he reaches a PL near mine. With this limited control over your PL you'll be able to lower it to his level. That way I can fight on equal grounds without having to kill myself or without him having to waste hours just to play me.

You'd be able to go up and down your PL from 5,000,000 to 100,000. So at one point you can go all out vs someone or you can give yourself a handy cap on a server with lots of new players.

Now we all know if goku with 5,000,000 PL hits vegeta with a PL of 700,000 he'll hardly get any PL. This will not change even if you lower your PL to say 100,000 from 5,000,000. You'd gain the same amount as you would as if you had 5,000,000 vise versa if vegeta (with 700,000PL) its goku (who has 5million but lowered to 100,000) he would still get the PL he'd get from hitting goku 5mill.

Recap:

-Control your PL
-Can go down or up
-Cannot pass your current pl (if you have 700,000pl you cannot go over it only below it and back to it)
-Evens up matchs (if you want to)
-Alows you to challenge yourself

What do you guys think?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know you have a point. This has been suggested many times before. But for some reason. I'm liking it. Maybe it'a because you used the 1 vs 1 fact. Other then that there is no use for it. So thumbs up for this one.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it a lot. This would get rid of the whole "ki blob me for the next 15 minutes" thing. It would also be good for surprising your opponent ^_^.

Best answers
smaller, less challenging oponnents would h8 this ;)
it would be a good way to be able to ascend for those of people who hide,hit,and conquer

Best answers
With me doing basic mellee 24/7, this is the lest of their problems. Now... Too master that Telepunch.

Best answers
yea that shounds good,

and maybe if your power lvl goes lower then, lets say 50,000 your not on the radar. because in the frieza saga, gohan and kirllian sneak by because the scouters didn't detect their pl

Best answers
B|inX said:
and maybe if your power lvl goes lower then, lets say 50,000 your not on the radar. because in the frieza saga, gohan and kirllian sneak by because the scouters didn't detect their pl

I don't know about this... I could see possible abuse for this. For example frieza lowers his PL to 50,000 charges up freiza disc and slowly creeps near people and hits them with disc. In maps like ESF_City its pretty hard to constantly defend against it specially when you're in a heated meele battle vs someone else.

Best answers
Esf_Newbie said:
I don't know about this... I could see possible abuse for this. For example frieza lowers his PL to 50,000 charges up freiza disc and slowly creeps near people and hits them with disc. In maps like ESF_City its pretty hard to constantly defend against it specially when you're in a heated meele battle vs someone else.
yea maybe thats true...but maybe when they have a lower pl, the more ki it takes to do a move. and because it takes more ki it would go alot faster. so anydisc would just not be able to be used because it would run out

Best answers
B|inX said:
yea maybe thats true...but maybe when they have a lower pl, the more ki it takes to do a move. and because it takes more ki it would go alot faster. so anydisc would just not be able to be used because it would run out
Thats not how the game works right now though and I doubt PL will effect your ki level in 1.3. As it stands right now, goku sj with 100,000,000 PL will not have more ki then ssj goku with 5,000,000 ki. The only thing in this game that can increase your ki max is ascending.

Best answers
thats true. scratch that 'off the radar' stuff then ^_-

Best answers
Originally Posted by B|inX

in dbz if some one attacked or charged an attack he automatically
revealed his location..

Best answers
that is so weird i was just thinking about that the other day and i was thinking every1 else would think its stupid but i guss not cause i thought it was cool in the show how they would look so weak and all of a sudden their pl would be like *BAM* up their, i hope they add that in 1.2.2 or 1.3 that wold rock

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the show they were hiding their PL so they could stealthily sneak by stronger enemies, ESF is a fighting game, you're supposed to attack your opponents, you're in an enclosed space, where are you going to run to? If you wanted to fight your friend on equal ground then you wouldn't have to lower your powerlevel, just let PL Catchup take care of that, or let him smack you about a bit in basic melee.

This has been suggested loads of times, ready the sticky titled Before You Post, so that you don't recycle the old, rejected ideas.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom