Hornsby : Getting f**ked up

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok , as some of u may know , i go to coregames in hornsby A lot of the time (for those of u in aus)

anywho , this small guy arian who i use to go with to skool when i was stuck at narremburn behaviour , just then comes up and threats me withy his mates and sh*t , ****ing chucks a psycho and chucks my coke in the bin

do u reckon i should

a) take the law into my own hands
b)threaten back
or c) lift him up and throw him over the edge of core games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your strong and all almighty then i say go for C =D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does any1 here live around hornsby i wonder ?? (in aus , sydney)

edit: all they do is just hang around like hobos wanting everything they can't have , this just ruins my time to play at core (especially since this is where i play esf online)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Starting trouble at an internet cafe? [the small guy you were talking about]

What a nerd.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me ? , no it's just them , they just bum around like little idiots with no where to go and a lotta empty threats , they only really mean a threat if u hert them and stuff or if they want to roll ya for an ipod or something

Best answers
You'll take the law into your own hands by threatning them back and lifting one up and throwing him over core games.

Doesn't sound like there's much of a choice to me

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can do;

d) Have a warning for evading the swear filter :warning:. The f-word is censored for a reason see -> ****.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, thread titles have filters too?

Interesting...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Wait, thread titles have filters too?

Interesting...
Why would swearing in a thread title be any different than swearing in a post. It's not, nor is this the place to discuss it, you didn't get the warning, so don't worry about it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
d) steal my mum's car and run them over
e) Call the bacon
f) Smash Their Heads In With the keyboard and strangle them with the mouse cord (with the left over slack of cable) , then turning up the headsets to high , put it on their ears and make them go death ??

why is it do i get warnings , i'm not swearing in a way that would offened people , iv'e been on a "good behaviour bond" i would say around here

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically, isn't option C a part of option A?

I'd do option G get over it and get on with your life.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
why is it do i get warnings , i'm not swearing in a way that would offened people , iv'e been on a "good behaviour bond" i would say around here
The swear filter is impartial. It doesn't care if you're swearing in an inflammatory matter, out of anger cause you stubbed your toe, or cause you just won the ****ing lottery. It censors **** when you're angry and **** when you're happy. It's in place for a reason, and using methods such as -> sh*t (as an example) are grounds for warnings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd do E, if you start beating them up with computer hardware then i'd say you're just as bad as them :p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about,

H) Be calm and let that punk threaten you whatever he wants, and just buy some new cola.... the guy isn't worth your time, he's a joke.

Be calm, most times it just pisses them off even more, but when they are really pissed they are at their weakest.

Still, don't use voilence, there is enough of that in this world, ofcourse, defending yourself is allowed. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
if your strong and all almighty then i say go for C =D
he isnt almighty, I AM ALMIGHTY!!!!

i seriously think you should just use option I: tell him to grow up, and walk off. if he tries to kick off, punch him in the eye, that way he wont be able to fight back cos he cant see. you dont lose face, and even if his mates deck you, you can have them all arrested for assault and battery, since you can also claim it was threatened previously.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about

I.) Stop asking people on the internet how to deal with real life bullies; you won't get a good answer anyway.

Best answers
1) Get a gun , Get high ; shoot all his friends, shoot him in the foot, leg , arm , belly , and all the places where you cant give him superb damage. Then sneak your penis into his poophole and produce massive swet by moving back and forth very fast. :yes:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
X said:
how about

I.) Stop asking people on the internet how to deal with real life bullies; you won't get a good answer anyway.
:yes: Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom