Hooh, spacy....esf_moon!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oki ^^
Btw.
You can upload it yourself then when you click my sig link ,makes it easier then for me.:]

o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I saw that, will do, it's just compiling again, oh btw guys, if you dl, pls just do it atleast 3 hours from THIS post, just to make sure that you have the right link and only use the links that will be in my post, not skyriders or goku83, LOL, I'm really destroying everything I made...:(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ donnie i already removed the outdated esf_moon out of the maps folder so there is no confusing going on then ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, sorry all for all of this, don't go to aynone elses links before this post, they're WRONG!

I deleted all my previous posts containing links, and I hope you guys don't click on any of goku83 or skyrider's links, they don't work, so here's the post with the link and all and it's the right one, I promise, I double checked EVERYTHING, so hopefully we can get it right now, sorry for all of this, I'm embarrasing myself here, here are the final links to it, oh and raistlin, the pics actually look the same as the previous ones, lol sorry:

http://www.4shared.com/file/1813511/26cef39c

Just scrool down on that page and click on "download" without the quotes, lol.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perfecto Mondo ^^
Gonna try it out now.

I also added some files now again.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanx all oh and that map works, there might be a bug or two, not sure, but sorry for that, anyways also sorry skyrider for wasting your time so much, I'll make up for it one day, I promise! ;)

Hope you all enjoy and have a nice day.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Thanx all oh and that map works, there might be a bug or two, not sure, but sorry for that, anyways also sorry skyrider for wasting your time so much, I'll make up for it one day, I promise! ;)

Hope you all enjoy and have a nice day.

Well now you know why i said not to overrush stuff ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thx, and yeah, grega, I understand what you meant now, I'm gonna take all the time in the world next time XD.

Oh and btw guys, I am making a new map, I have been working on it for a while, but I left the project because no one was willing to make models for me to finish it, will make a thread soon!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thanx all oh and that map works, there might be a bug or two, not sure, but sorry for that, anyways also sorry skyrider for wasting your time so much, I'll make up for it one day, I promise!
Don't you even worry about that bro, there are people that waste my times far far far far far far far far worse. Besides, i didn't had anything better to do anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks quite nice so far, too bad I can't try it out properly. My video card decided to be a ***** again and it overheats like 5 minutes after starting up ESF. =/ So I need to get it fixed first.

:3 But yeah, nice looking map. How big is it, can you compare it to existing maps so I can get an idea of its size?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the average sized map, but it's a bit smaller than the normal esf maps from the team, but not by much, probably as big as 5 characters standing next to each other, but that's not noticable. Oh and the asteroids can be used to your advantage if you use it properly, to hide or sneak attacks, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom