Holy **** SF fans... i think i just pee'd a little !_!

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Oh I thought he meant it was animated the best.

I like street fighter, but I prefer more over-the-top stuff, like Guilty Gear and MVC2
Heh, I just got off of MVC2 on my ps2, how coincidental.

Yeah, I like over the top things too, Guilty Gear however, I just don't like the system. They need to improve on a few things, I'd name some but I can't remember what it was that turned me off so much since the last time I played a GG game.

Best answers
wow, thats nice to hear!
Udons style is so great, now i just want to see backgrounds....
but whatever next-gen console it is for... i wont buy one just for this game.

Best answers
Oh man..

There is a god, and his name is Capcom.

I think I'm going to tell my friends and family they can all go to hell, all I need is Streetfighter 2 Turbo in HD.

Chakra-X said:
Oh dear how I wish Marvel v.s Capcom 2 was on the list.
Amen duderino!

I do dearly love SF, but I was always better at MVC2 :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this sells well... Capcom will have another way to get rich, by making all their fighters in HD.

Best answers
Was speaking to a friend yesterday told him that Xbox360 could easily just make Marvel vs Capcom 2 on the live arcade, or hell sell it for 60 bucks hd or not with a online play that is money in the bank pure and simple.

This however just wow, hyperfighting move over, turbo is comming to town!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could be wrong. I haven't played any 2D fighting games in awhile. There was just this one I saw in the arcade, with amazing 2D animation. Very smooth, and realistic, while also very anime-like. I thought it was Guilty Gear. Maybe it was Street Fighter.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why won't fighting game producers think about the PC.
There are some good gamepads for the PC, even with a DirectX 8 video card's abilities, a 2d game like street fighter would look very nice.(Guilty Gear XX looks very good on my GeForce 4 MX card).
Imagine how would Teken 5, MK 6 or even Budokai 3 look like with DX9/DX10 graphics.
Plus it would mean more money for the game companies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vip3r said:
Why won't fighting game producers think about the PC.
There are some good gamepads for the PC, even with a DirectX 8 video card's abilities, a 2d game like street fighter would look very nice.(Guilty Gear XX looks very good on my GeForce 4 MX card).
Imagine how would Teken 5, MK 6 or even Budokai 3 look like with DX9/DX10 graphics.
Plus it would mean more money for the game companies.
Developing for a PC may sometimes take longer, since the developers also have to make the game playable on weaker systems. On a console, however, they don't, because every PS2 (for example) is the same, so they can focus on one platform (or sometimes multiple consoles), and I think that's why the PC sometimes gets console ports later or not at all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't sit well with computers and fighting games. They were never really meant to be together.

And a gamepad? I'll admit I'm a bit bias, but to me, that's like me and a bunch of people having afros, then some guy puts on an afro wig and wants to join us. I just don't like the feel of it.

Computers just aren't as convient as consoles for fighter developers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
And a gamepad? I'll admit I'm a bit bias, but to me, that's like me and a bunch of people having afros, then some guy puts on an afro wig and wants to join us. I just don't like the feel of it.
Best metaphor of the thread so far o/

I agree, fighters and PC games don't go well together. I think RTS' are much better suited to PC's though (can't really micro with a gamepad), and FPS' are great on both.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sheeeeeeeet, Akuma's looking nice. A bit buffer too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And his elbows are now 47% pointier.

Me likes. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SHOW ME SOME DHALSIM DAMN YOU!

I was pretty decent at him.

Best answers
Synth said:
I think I see my next sig.

Heh, when you put that in I thought to myself. (Wow, using those renders in a sig WOULD look nice)

Ken being my favourite SF char of all time. (Unfortunately I'm best with Akuma, only because I can pull off his Demon special in a fraction of a second and catch people off guard :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom