Holding the Spirit Bomb

Best answers
Excuess me if this has already been said but i looked and i couldnt find it. I noticed in ur list of gameplay features it says ability to hold spirit bomb when hit by beam or melee. I remeber when goku fought vegeta for the first time or whoever he fought he had to struggle to hold the bomb when being hit. For example. Oppenent 1 his charging spirit bomb and then oppenent 2 comes and hits with beam or melee. A little bar should raise (as if u where Charging for ki attack) to see if u can hold the bomb. But this bar would have a yellow side and a blue side or wutever colors. If ur bar goes to far to the left or down then u will lose the sb cause u cant hold it. This is on a ki basis also. And if ur bar goes to the right or up. (depending on which way the bar is horizontal or vertical) Then u can hold the bomb and recover and then throw it when the time is right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
an easier way would be, if you run out of ki you let go of the bomb. this way each time you get hit would take some ki away and while the spirit bomb itself takes no ki from you, if you run out you cannot keep it steady any longer.

:yes:

Best answers
tru tru thats coo 2 but u know thats gonna take a few hits. estimation is bout 5-6 its sorta like blocking. how many times to u hit some one b4 there block fails? a whole lot

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And even better will be like in kid buu saga spirit bomb. u can pres right mouse button to quik teleport (like goku did) if any1 atacks u.what u think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
keep SB is already in B1.2 outline ... you keep charging the SB when you get hit by a beam ...
but with the current melee system, it wouldn't look good if you melee someone who's charging a SB ...

also: when Frieza attacked the charging goku, KI wasn't important ... Goku would have stopped charging it when he were outta HP (short: dead) ... same happens in ESF

so I think it's good the way it is

dendza: already been suggested before ... already disagreed before ... it would unbalance the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom