HO HO HO I KNOW!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Why not making a long scream sound while turbo charging ah? that lasts the all charge ah ah?

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the team was already thinkig on doing that. I say this because the models open their mouths when charging PL and Charging turbo. Charging PL sounds have already been added. Only power charge missing.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the team was already thinkig on doing that. I say this because the models open their mouths when charging PL and Charging turbo. Charging PL sounds have already been added. Only power charge missing.
Yes recharging turbo scream is allready in and its one anoying bugger >.<

Force Pit Member
Best answers
hmm? I noticed ki charge has a tiny "ahhhh"

but turbo charge, the one that gives you powerlevel doesnt have any sound and I think it should be a long one like all the time you need to charge full power.

And add some damn effects to turbo charging!

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it depends. I tell you, I play esf and at the same time hearing dbz japanese and english musics and it kind of gives adrenaline, but they must be mixed up. If I hear those voices without the music its just annoying.

..............And add some damn effects to turbo charging!
Belive, there are some effects in turbo charging, you just can´t see them because you are using hl non steam wich doesn't allow to see some nice game efects. Don't blame you, I have an original key and prefer to play non steam in lan with a couple of friends

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm? I noticed ki charge has a tiny "ahhhh"

but turbo charge, the one that gives you powerlevel doesnt have any sound and I think it should be a long one like all the time you need to charge full power.

And add some damn effects to turbo charging!
Well everything is still WIP especially the new sounds.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Belive, there are some effects in turbo charging, you just can´t see them because you are using hl non steam wich doesn't allow to see some nice game efects. Don't blame you, I have an original key and prefer to play non steam in lan with a couple of friends

I got original, lol.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But there are some efects on swoop charging. Some sparks or something appear when you make swoop charge. when I played with steam I could see the characters names in the characters menu, such as the sparks in the swoop charging. Without steam I cant see any of those.

Check goku swoop charging in the beggining :http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4703462278017882496

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yeah, im using steam, i got original hl, i got everything installed good but it got off(the sparks)

But anyhow I don't get why when they charge theres no up going rocks or dust flying threw the all place like ki charge.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh didnt know that.
Well i understant that dust is not that easy to make. THere is dust in the KI charging but i think diferent efects would make it better. How about this:

- Use the KI charge effects in the swoop charging.
- KI charge's efects could be diferent...how diferent? think about it, they are charging their energy, wich means they are ABSORBING. So instead of rocks and dust we could expect some effect like if the character is draining very small energy balls from his around.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i DONT like frankly's ideas.

i think it would be good with just the aura and a scream/roar (whichever they do) rather than a mass of effects. if anything, the rising rocks will work fine.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not a mass of effects, iit would have the same number of efects:

Right now there is 3 KI charging efects (aura, rocks, dust) and none swoop charging efects.
What I was saying is, 1 KI charging efect (new absorving aura) and 2 swoop charging efects (rocks, dust)

It would keep 3 animations and make better look for each function.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
excuse me! i meant:
frankly,i like your ideas snowm@n!
there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom