Hmmmmmm pie!

Best answers
...was that supposed to be funny?

Cuz it wasnt

G
not teh finnyest weeble and bob every, but they r cool :D go to latest and go back one, its the moon one :D that rulz

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah... I'm usually a huge fan of pointless crap like this, but this one was just sad. C'mon now, there's nothing funny there at all, heh. It wasn't even random enough to rank in with confused giggle factor. Find a better one to give us a nicer second impression, yo.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok Solidus, that was actually much better in my opinion. I don't see a reason to close the thread just yet there NightShade. Considering you are on the forums for a Dragonball Z game talking about I--... I should stop before someone hits me with something.

The thread can stay open for a little while, but don't go spamming it up with junk now.

Best answers
Considering you are on the forums for a Dragonball Z game talking about I--... I should stop before someone hits me with something.

Yes you should :p
Dont mind me. today i had a rough day with the n00bs and grumpy about every little thing. That video was kinda old. but the voice was always kewl

Best answers
There are more than those two, you know... those next and previous buttons aren't just there for the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom