Hmmm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know but there is something wrong with block struggle its not a bug.But why is it when your winning the blast is pushing you back.Shouldnt it be when your winning your pushing the blast back,and when your losing the blast is pushing you back.Not that when your winning the blast is still pushinng you back then you hit the wall real quick.

Best answers
Thats a good point...
But even if u can handle the beam easily i fink in the dbz u still get pushed back it takes extra ki to make u go forward maybe they haven't implemented the system yet. or that u don't have enoof ki to man handle the beam

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's fairly simple. It works the same for power struggling. When the bar is in the red your opponent is winning. Regardless of if the bar is moving toward your side. As soon as it hits the blue you throw it away or back in there face.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They did make a mistake.When winning a blocks truggle.You shoouldt be moving back only when loosing

Best answers
Uhm... How do you define 'winning' a blockstruggle? You don't win it until you deflected the attack, in my opinion.

Scruffie

S
No, what he means is that if the slider is in the red, regardless of what direction you are moving in, it means you are losing, and the beam isn't pushing you back as fast. When the slider is in the blue, you throw it away/back.

That's almost exactly what he said I believe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly. When it's in red, it means you are losing, and even if the indicator is HEADING TOWARDS the blue, it just means that you're starting to take the advantage, but are still being pushed back because you have not taken control in the struggle; you are only getting CLOSER to being in control. Once the indicator reaches the center it means you've begun to win, thus taking control of the enery ball. Then the struggle ends and you throw it back in your desired direction.

Best answers
I think they should make it so that you can hold forward also when you block struggle. That way you can ps close to a wall if you are caught by suprise :p. It would just cause 2x the ki or so is all :)

Same with psing while yer on the ground :)

Best answers
Plz people..lets think about this...in a power struggle when the bar is in the red the beam is still coming at u but as u put more ki into it it goes slower and slower until finally it starts going back towards them...

It's the same thing with block struggles only u just lob it back to them instead of struggling....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom