hmmm?

Best answers
hmmm...i wonder...has anyone in here ever played DBZ Budokai? well if so have you ever hit someone like from 1 map to another or into a crator? well i think esf should do that, like make crators when ppl get meleed to the ground or a kame or spirit or some other attacks, should make crators, the pl your dude has matters though the bigger the pl the bigger the crators. like when you start you should be able to like make a crator in the wall about like n inch or so maybe less but if your like 20mill than you can like shoot a mountain over or blow up a place kinda like king kais house in S2K_Snakeway. but since it like lags when the game has to change switch everyone into a movie mode watching the person blast for it to load then they wont whine and it`d be n awesome thing, anyway i`m out gotta let my bro on i`ll be later to check any replies.

c-ya

Best answers
hl engine doesnt support any geomod technology. Its basically impossible to make a fully destructable map (well, a fully destructable map that looks good anyways).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this worthless post should be in suggestion forum with the rest of the crap, this is a bad idea, and quite impossable

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, fully destructable maps *are* possible. Just not playable. The r_speeds would be off the charts. Even if it was done manually without some plugin. Hell, it'd probably kill the FPS on a beast of a computer, not to mention the god knows how many hours it would take to make. And it'd look really bad.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Not really!!!
With worldcraft you can set the life of every single things on the map so teoretical you can do it ... and for the map ----> it must respaun after every kill (example : there are 3 players playing along you and you die the 2nd that means you'll not respawn until there's only one man standing) -->hmm.. And that's a new ingame ideea named : "Last one standing!!!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you weren't paying attention the r_speed thing, and jsut suggested last man standing..... god people is it that hard to read?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
So you weren't paying attention the r_speed thing, and jsut suggested last man standing..... god people is it that hard to read?
yea, its possable too do a full distoryable map, but whats the point when your r_speeds would be in the 6000s...:S

Best answers
I hate when people make useless thread names like "hmmm" i actually thought some one had a new or good idea. well i was definately wrong... :fight:

Best answers
lol yeah i hate it too but it gets ppl to look doesn`t it? its so fun..yeah but that`d destroyable map would be the kick ass thing of the world..umm..i made no sense but who cares?..

Best answers
Make a DBZ mode for Red Faction 2. If you ever played that game and shot a rocket into the wall ceiling or floor then you know what i mean. :devil:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what the **** leave the guy alone
sure hes a moron but i thought it was a great god damn idea

how the hell is he supposed to know r_speed **** and all
not every1 is a computer nerd like u freaks....

also instead of the people who created this board worrying about spammers and all that other ****... maybe they should start banning people with no patients and make a negative comment about every suggestion they see..............

Best answers
yeah Red Faction the first one they blew the **** outta walls that was awesome ass ****!

Best answers
Originally posted by User Name
what the **** leave the guy alone
sure hes a moron but i thought it was a great god damn idea

how the hell is he supposed to know r_speed **** and all
not every1 is a computer nerd like u freaks....

also instead of the people who created this board worrying about spammers and all that other ****... maybe they should start banning people with no patients and make a negative comment about every suggestion they see..............
Hmm well those nerds your talking about, guess what they invented the computer your useing. Guess what they also made the OS, any software and hardware you use. Guess what you wouldn't even have been able to put your stupid words down if it wasnt for those "nerds." Its idiots like you who are racist and such forth because of you judgeing attitudes. People like you are just selfish and irrisponsible. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no dear im a nerd, **** well i guess i will just go too one of my 3 floor houses and sit by my pool and cry into $100 doller bills

nerds = rich:tired:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats enough flaming for one thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom