HL2 Internal Memos Leaked!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2359

I bet every single one of you who've opened this thread all thought the same thing.
"They finally leaked just about the last thing possible!"

Well, even though (I'm hoping!) this is a joke, it sounds more and more real everytime I read it. o_O

*changes password to 1234*

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, you're kidding me right? You do know that SA is a <b>satire</b> site right?

12/2/03
Topic: Updated Feature List

Today I've made the difficult choice to forego our physics system in favor of a more robust colored lighting engine. Gamers were pretty excited about the tremendous physics we were promising, but that **** was hard. Coding objects to go straight up is real easy, but then you have to make them come back down. We were having all sorts of problems with that: pencils stuck in ceilings, disoriented zombies, etc. The whole concept was pretty gimmicky anyway. I mean, who really uses physics and gravity in day-to-day life?

Focusing on colored lighting will have many more practical benefits than physics ever could. Imagine how much easier it will now be to tell the difference between the expansive sewer level (now hot pink) and the vastly different Xen sewer level (puke green).

Gamers will definitely be shocked when they finally get to install the game and find the physics are gone... awesome-shocked!
I didn't have to read further than one sentence into that paragraph to know it was a shot at Doom 3.

No offence man, but look up gullible in the dictionary and make sure your picture isn't there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think gabe would be stupid enough to have passwords like "gaben" or "1234".
I think this "hacker" is sending false info just to make gabe sound like a complete idiot.
Im actually very tired of all this HL2 "leaked" crap, its getting old. If they just released
the damn game all this crap would be done and over with.

Best answers
haha, good one... "once they open the game, theyll be shocked... awesome-shocked!!"

you gotta love something awful.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres my prediction.

HALF-LIFE 2 WILL NEVER COME OUT!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
But seriously, why the *heck* would gabe change his password something easy?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I took me just a small scrool down to figure out that is was a joke news website.

Best answers
(sigh) Cut the crap and just release the damn game already. We hungry gamers need something new to consume after the somewhat disappointing Doom 3.

Best answers
No offence man, but look up gullible in the dictionary and make sure your picture isn't there.
o_o

Putting "No offence man" before the statement does not take away the offensive nature of the statement. o_o

As for the "leak", it is obvioulsly a joke, it was on SA.

Best answers
The inicials J.K. mean Just Kidding :p So its not really, but i mean ****ing duh, its on SA like opteh said.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lies it means jeff k =P

its their resident EYE **** SPAEL UNYTHENG person!

and yes, somethingawful is mainly a joke site - I read that this morning and it is so obvious its a joke =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom