HL2 gone gold

Best answers
Well i was in my local game yesterday, and ive been in like every week to ask if there was any idea of a date for Half Life 2 but none, but the wifie said that HL2 went gold on saturday just past. So if you didnt know it was.. it is? or thats what she said lol

If its gone gold, surely it couldnt take much longer

-SaN

Best answers
I'm not believing anything anymore until it's confirmed by every single major website out there.

Best answers
she probly said that just to make u stop asking all the time lol no realy i hope it has gone gold that would be *bump*

Best answers
Hahahaha yea, i bet she thinks your stalking her o_o

Anyway, i heard its going gold soon so yay.

Best answers
Who gives a damn about whether HL2 is going gold. Just release it :)
It wins every e3 and those kind of stuff for some while now, and its not even out. Anyway, with all those video's and stuff released, its lik i have plyed it.

Heck, i wouldent even get it, if it wasnt for my 9600 that had a coupon giving you hl2 for free :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't trust anything game stores say. When there aren't any set dates, they make up reasonable-sounding ones so they have something to tell to their customers.

Best answers
Texas said:
Who gives a damn about whether HL2 is going gold. Just release it :)
going gold = releasing, so that statement didnt make much sense. As for hl2 having gone gold, it hasnt yet, your wife is mistaken. She just said it so you would stop hanging around best buy and come home. ;)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gone gold doesn't mean "releasing" so much as it means "product finished." Check.. pretty much any site with "Half Life" or "Steam" somewhere in its title for more information. Don't believe anything you hear until there are at least 6 credible websites all agreeing on it.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not going to believe it until someone other then Gabe Newell announces it

He probally has some other stupid password now like 'password'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom